Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real talk, would you support an openly gay boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the dumb **** who started this thread,
    Would you support a boxer who has dark skin? Blue eyes?
    Not supporting someone bc of them being who they are naturally shows how unevolved you are. Go sit and read the Old Testament while praying the the genie in the clouds, and being scared of curses.
    You ****ing Neanderthal

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
      To the dumb **** who started this thread,
      Would you support a boxer who has dark skin? Blue eyes?
      Not supporting someone bc of them being who they are naturally shows how unevolved you are. Go sit and read the Old Testament while praying the the genie in the clouds, and being scared of curses.
      You ****ing Neanderthal
      A bit over the top isn't it?

Comment

I support Gennady Golovkin and the only broad I've ever seen him with is his mom. Maybe he is really quadruple G.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Despise is a bit strong aint it? Especially coming from a Christian. Predictable tho.

Do you also have issues with boxers bragging about ****ing women and preaching Jesus? Would that also be theatrical crap?
          I don't know if you really watch boxing but it's historically and currently a male chauvinist sport. A ****-sexual man marketing himself as a ****-sexual man to be against the grain and the antithesis of what boxing is would not be something I'd support. I've never placed or assigned any meaning for my support of a boxer with which women they **** or what their religion is. You on the other hand obviously have a fundamental problem with contemporary american society and the history that precedes it. Go throw all your support behind a gay pride agenda driven boxer, nobody really cares or will listen.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            I don't know if you really watch boxing but it's historically and currently a male chauvinist sport. A ****-sexual man marketing himself as a ****-sexual man to be against the grain and the antithesis of what boxing is would not be something I'd support.
            lol, yea, ive watched some boxing. Traditionally people who post for years on a boxing forum tend to watch boxing.
            Boxing seems to be a a sport where different people can express who they are. Religion, politics, sexuality, etc.
            I dont see why you would despise an openly gay boxer. Being loud and proud of who you are and causing controversy is nothing new to boxing.
            You dont have to support it, but despise them?
            I've never placed or assigned any meaning for my support of a boxer with which women they **** or what their religion is.
            A bit of a convoluted sentence, but you're saying you also dont support any boxer based on which women the fuk or their religion? But would despise a boxer if they were openly gay? Why?

You on the other hand obviously have a fundamental problem with contemporary american society and the history that precedes it. Go throw all your support behind a gay pride agenda driven boxer, nobody really cares or will listen.
            lol wtf are you on about?

Comment

Orlando Cruz sucks.

Comment

you all probably already do

what an insipid thing to hate people for

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  you all probably already do

what an insipid thing to hate people for
                  At first glance I thought that was Pinhead in your avatar. What is it?

Comment

Kell Brook is an openly gay fighter and has an ok following despite his sexual orientation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake_Lamotta View Post
                      I wouldn't
                      As long as the two blows to the head are punches..sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X