Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come none of the pedophiles on To Catch a Predator.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come none of the pedophiles on To Catch a Predator.....

Never pound out Chris Hanson? F.uck it! your already caught so just kick his a.ss for being such a arrogant smart a.ss.
    Last edited by triggerhapppy; 10-30-2011, 01:51 PM.

maybe because they are in enough trouble without an assault charge on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      maybe because they are in enough trouble without an assault charge on top of it.
      And most of them are little b$tches that avoid confrontation.

Hence why they try to pray on children.

Comment

Their goal is to get out free, not compound the problem by assaulting the person who confronts who

You dont rob a bank and assault the cashier when the front door is wide open

Comment

Hansen has security around him. Pretty sure the gay rabbi guy tried to go for him.

Comment

I'll make sure to do that if I ever get caught.

Comment

You know how fucking embarrased they are at that point? I bet the feel light headed and just freeze up.

Comment

Originally posted by MyN!ggaLance View Post
                I'll make sure to do that if I ever get caught.

Comment

lol of course Hansen has security hiding, also even if you can punch him you won't be able to kill him and be hit with another lawsuit that can end up adding +2 years lol

Comment

Someone should try and lure Chris Hanson to their house in the hopes of him getting sexual favors and video tape it but not even give him a handy J, see how he likes it.

Comment

Working...
                    X