Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are David Lemieux's Plans From Here? Anyone Know?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are David Lemieux's Plans From Here? Anyone Know?

He was by far my favorite prospect. It was ****ty seeing him get exposed as a guy with no control. He got flustered way to easy, and when the going got tough he went to ****. I would like to chalk it up as inexperience and lack of rounds, but it's hard to tell at this point.

I don't think he lacks heart or chin. The guy he was facing has hands of stone, and is very experienced. His game plan was perfect.

I'm interested to see who he fights next, and if he settles down, and uses that power more wisely. Hopefully he understands he can't take top guys out in 1 or 2 rds, and needs to fight as if it's going 12 rds.

I've only seen him fight a handful of times but I liked what I saw. I think that loss is good for his career. He's got some pop, he's young. He's got to learn that there are some guys you can't get out of there, fight smart and take a UD...and just because you're fighting in your hometown it doesn't mean you've got to go for a knockout. I think it just comes with experience.

I think they need to get him in there again, even more regularly now to build up his confidence and his endurance to go more rounds. I feel like he could be a world champ.

I don't know, I'm not sure if Russ Anber can take these guys to the next level...but I guess he's the one of the best trainers Canada has to offer.
    Last edited by axelaR; 08-02-2011, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X