Sanders by stoppage
    46.97%
    Sanders by decision
    0.00%
    Wlad by stoppage
    46.97%
    Wlad by decision
    6.06%

I think Sanders knocks him out again but this time in 5 or 6 rounds because Wlad would be hugging Sanders to death in the early rounds before Sanders finaly catches him with one hard punch that puts Wlad to sleep.
    Last edited by 2Fast; 02-28-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Keep voting

Comment

Sanders = Wlad's Kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
          I think Sanders knock him out again but this time in 5 or 6 rounds because Wlad would be hugging Sanders to death in the earl rounds before Sanders finaly catches him with one hard punch that puts Wlad to sleep.
          You know that Corrie is one of the worst KOer in later rounds? Of Corrie's 32 KOs he scored only 1 after round #4 (KO6 vs Fletcher).

And Wlad is one of the best KOers of all times in later rounds. Thus Sanders' ONLY chance is to KO Wlad in rounds 1-2 like he did the first time around (or rather like he headbutted the first time around).

So your statement about rounds 5-6 is highly unlikely.
          Last edited by hweightblogger; 02-28-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
            You know that Corrie is one of the worst KOer in later rounds? Of his 30 KOs he scored only 1 after round 4 (KO6 vs Fletcher).

And Wlad is one of the best KOers of all times in later rounds. Thus Sanders' ONLY chance is to KO Wlad in rounds 1-2 like he did the first time around (or rather like he headbutted the first time around).

So your statement about rounds 5-6 is highly unlikely.
            He headbutted Wlad? I never knew that. Wlad was also poisoned against Brewster right? Why did he lose to Purrity? I bet you got a good reason for that loss to.

Comment

He headbutted Wlad? I never knew that.
              You never knew that because you prefer hate instead of facts. It was a vicious headbutt in round #1 of which Wlad never recovered: Corrie punched Wlad with his strong left (Corrie is a southpaw) while at the same time anvil'ing Wlad's head with his own head. In other words: It was not only a headbutt but like a kick against a wall.

Before that Corrie also managed to hit Wlad with his left alone (like he did against Vitali) but that didn't shake Wlad too much. It was the anvil'ing headbutt that started the demise.

Why did he lose to Purrity? I bet you got a good reason for that loss to.
              Don't change the topic. Wlad lost fair and square to Ross.
              Last edited by hweightblogger; 02-28-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

He headbutted Wlad? I never knew that. Wlad was also poisoned against Brewster right? Why did he lose to Purrity? I bet you got a good reason for that loss to.
                Maybe it has something to do with you never actually watching the fight and insteAd basing your trolling off some youtube video

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                    You never knew that because you prefer hate instead of facts. It was a vicious headbutt in round #1 of which Wlad never recovered: Corrie punched Wlad with his strong left (Corrie is a southpaw) while at the same time anvil'ing Wlad's head with his own head. In other words: It was not only a headbutt but like a kick against a wall.

Before that Corrie also managed to hit Wlad with his left alone (like he did against Vitali) but that didn't shake Wlad too much. It was the anvil'ing headbutt that started the demise.

Don't change the topic. Wlad lost fair and square to Ross.
                    Even if Wlad was headbuted, thats still not a reason for Wlad to go down an start panicking like a *****. How many times was Kessler not heabuted by Ward ?

Comment

Working...
                    X