Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you can do anything if you put your mind to it.. here's how..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can do anything if you put your mind to it.. here's how..

I can't take credit for this practice cause i did not invent it.. Judging from my experience I have just started to apply this and i noticed a huge change in myself.. you can be more confident, fearless in talking to girls, feel lucky, attract more girls in your life.. whatever you want to be, you can with your mind put into it.. do this for only 30-60 sec a day but the more the better as it will ingrain it into your personality etc... This **** will change your life forever.. again I can't take credit for this but your welcome to give me good karma for sharing this to y'all

Figure out what you want to believe, and put it in a form like, “I am X”, or “ I can X”, or “I love X.” For example, a belief might be something like, “I am sexy”, or “I learn math easily”, or “I can attract people easily”, or “I love getting things done”.

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is high, how true does the belief feel? Don't evaluate it logically, or in terms of how true you think the belief is in terms of being an accurate statement about the world... just get a sense of how true the belief feels to you, emotionally. Give the strength of that feeling a number, from 1 to 10.

Take a deep breath and hold it. Now squeeze every muscle you can find in your body, hard. Squeeze your eyes shut, squeeze your lips shut, tense your shoulders, squeeze your fists and toes, squeeze your pelvis and knees and gut. Squeeze your tongue against your mouth. Squeeze and tighten every muscle you can find, as you, in your mind, shout your new belief statement.

Now imagine that you are looking at yourself, and repeat your belief statement in the second-person: “You are X”, “You can X”, “You love X”, etc.

Finally imagine that you are part of a large crowd of people, and you are sharing a sentiment with the other members of the crowd. Repeat your belief statement in the third-person, using your name: “Sam is X”, “Sam can X”, “Sam loves X”.

Now relax yourself, breathe, and assess on a scale of 1-10 how strongly you feel your new belief is true.

Now repeat the above sequence three or four more times, as quickly as possible. The intensity of your belief should increase each time you do it. Having chosen a new belief, you should probably spend the thirty seconds you need to do this exercise each day, or every other day, so that over time the belief becomes completely permanent.

let us know what you're results

Self-delusion sure does require a lot of steps.

Comment

Haha, another phook classic!

Are you broken phook? What is the deal with these nutjob threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Haha, another phook classic!

Are you broken phook? What is the deal with these nutjob threads?
        Why would you need to convince yourself "I love X," are we working up to stalker mode?

Comment

I tried this and got gang raped. Thanks phook. Red K.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            I tried this and got gang raped. Thanks phook. Red K.

Comment

I love lamp. I love lamp. I LOVE LAMP!

Comment

Working...
              X