Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Floyd was saying to Mosley. This is badass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was once when Mosley put his hand out to touch Mayweather just hit him

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
      because slower on the feet and hands = prime. got it.
      Are you illiterate or something? I said ALMOST. Decelerate children these days...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Like Hatton once said " This isnt a ticking contest"

Comment

Watching from the Philippines, Pacquiao took special note of Mayweather’s speed. Quick himself, he said he will need to get even quicker to fight Mayweather.

“If we fight, I’ll need more speed because Mayweather is fast,” he said.

I thought Pacquiao said that he didn't watch? manny is such a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
            Watching from the Philippines, Pacquiao took special note of Mayweather’s speed. Quick himself, he said he will need to get even quicker to fight Mayweather.

“If we fight, I’ll need more speed because Mayweather is fast,” he said.

I thought Pacquiao said that he didn't watch? manny is such a liar.
            Was the quote taken after he watched May/Marquez fight?

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
              i thought he was trying to teach Mosley the steps to the chicken dance
              Manny cnt even speak English so hush......lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Oh yeah I saw that on the SkySports highlights. It was hilarious. I think Shane said something before Floyd punched him too. It looked like he was saying "Come on, let me take this one round!" and then he tried to touch gloves and Floyd caught him with a good punch.

Comment

Originally posted by frankdukes View Post
                  Was the quote taken after he watched May/Marquez fight?
                  The quote was taken last night. Use da Google, playboy

Comment

Adobo you need to stop!!!! Mayweather kicked the **** out of Mosley!!!! Get over it already!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                      Ever heard of a thing called sportsmanship?
                      they're too young to know about that....one thing you gotta know about some of these cats is that they are REALLY lames....they try to live through Floyd.....if Floyd throws a couple of ugly dead presidents in the air....some of the Floyd fans begin to feel rich.....some of these dudes would let Floyd bone their girl....I honestly think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X