No announcement yet.

Both of these Guys are on Steroids one is a responder the other isn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I'm pretty sure the guy doing all the flexing in the video has had a few cocks rammed up his ass.

I knew that was a gay dog xD

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      You and Alexkid should go to the beach and you will measure arms and jaw lines.

Alexkid will measure......... We all know what he is dying to measure!
      I will get you a good measurement, bone pressed

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        That's ridiculous, Ronnie Coleman and rami are Mr. Olympia level bodybuilders, no one is going to look like them no matter how much juice they take.

I workout with bodybuilders, I've seen steroids in action, everyone responds, but no one responds like rami or Ronnie do. This is a vid of my boy who is pro, I use to spar with this dude, believe me everyone responds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yef4UhzWFMc&sns=em
        lmy point sure every responds but they respond different as one guy will only look like a regular muscular guy and the other could look like a pro bodybuilder.

I think Shawn Ray talked about the reception, he said Kevin Leverone was one of the best responders to steroids he doesn't even need much, where a guy like Bostin Lyod takes more gear than many muscular olympias and still looks like a WWE bloated wrestler, his genetics suck basically.

Not everyone will respond the same man some will look impressive like Flex Wheeler and some will just look big and bulked up and some will just look like the guy in the video who looks like an average guy.

Leverone is not a genetic freak in terms of natural build, if he never took Roids he would probably look like he was when he was 19 in this picture 130 pounds soaking wet, but his body reacted better than most and his muscles grew and he was one of those few who responds exceptionally well to steroids thats why he was able to compete at such a high level. Where as a guy like Bostin Lyod is juiced to the gills and still looks like chit. He doesnt have the receptors that Leverone has.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          lmy point sure every responds but they respond different as one guy will only look like a regular muscular guy and the other could look like a pro bodybuilder.

I think Shawn Ray talked about the reception, he said Kevin Leverone was one of the best responders to steroids he doesn't even need much, where a guy like Bostin Lyod takes more gear than many muscular olympias and still looks like a WWE bloated wrestler, his genetics suck basically.

Not everyone will respond the same man some will look impressive like Flex Wheeler and some will just look big and bulked up and some will just look like the guy in the video who looks like an average guy.

Leverone is not a genetic freak in terms of natural build, if he never took Roids he would probably look like he was when he was 19 in this picture 130 pounds soaking wet, but his body reacted better than most and his muscles grew and he was one of those few who responds exceptionally well to steroids thats why he was able to compete at such a high level. Where as a guy like Bostin Lyod is juiced to the gills and still looks like chit. He doesnt have the receptors that Leverone has.
          Of course he has amazing genetics, where do you get this stuff? Lmao at throwing a oicture from when ne was a 19 year old kid as proof he doesnt have great genetics. As if 19 yr olds are just walking around naturally jacked the fck up.

Your genetics dictate your muscle insertions which will dictate how your body looks as the muscles grow. you don't get to sniff mr Olympia without amazing genetics.

You think levrone doesn't hsve god tier genetics and yet he's competed in 12 Mr. Olympias?

Your information is all messed up bro.

And I don't know why you keep bringing up Boston Lloyd and that his body didn't respond to steroids. That looks like a pretty significant response to me.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVWrknCISE&sns=em
          Last edited by AddiX; 07-30-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

damn that kid must have testicles like coconuts

Comment

Of course he has amazing genetics, where do you get this stuff? Lmao at throwing a oicture from when ne was a 19 year old kid as proof he doesnt have great genetics. As if 19 yr olds are just walking around naturally jacked the fck up.

Your genetics dictate your muscle insertions which will dictate how your body looks as the muscles grow. you don't get to sniff mr Olympia without amazing genetics.

You think levrone doesn't hsve god tier genetics and yet he's competed in 12 Mr. Olympias?

Your information is all messed up bro.

And I don't know why you keep bringing up Boston Lloyd and that his body didn't respond to steroids. That looks like a pretty significant response to me.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVWrknCISE&sns=em
              smh if Leverone had Top tier Genetics he wouldnt need roids man, look at Paul Dillet that dude was a bean pole but when he took Roids he blew up his body reacted well to roids and he became a freak. but if Dillet never took Roids he would still be a bean pole.

I know guys who were 18 who were top level athletes with freak muscles and never took Roids Leverone is not one of those guys.

My info is from Shawn Ray and other bodybuilders, thats where I got my information of people not responding well to steroids compared others.

How hard is it for you to get that in your head man.

And that was my point Leverone has great muscle receptors, thats the genetics part, his shape and muscle bellies are all genetic so when his body responds to steroids he responds better than most.

Some bodybuilders have weak parts, some like Ruhl can never get their triceps to pop or swell up they are always flat, some guys have weak chest, some weak legs, most blacks have weak calves. Its all genetic thats my point when I say some guys dont respond well, I bring up Bostin Llyod cause the guy takes so much gear yet he isn't as big as some of those pros who take less gear than him, so his muscle genetics are chit, get it?

Comment

smh if Leverone had Top tier Genetics he wouldnt need roids man, look at Paul Dillet that dude was a bean pole but when he took Roids he blew up his body reacted well to roids and he became a freak. but if Dillet never took Roids he would still be a bean pole.

I know guys who were 18 who were top level athletes with freak muscles and never took Roids Leverone is not one of those guys.

My info is from Shawn Ray and other bodybuilders, thats where I got my information of people not responding well to steroids compared others.

How hard is it for you to get that in your head man.

And that was my point Leverone has great muscle receptors, thats the genetics part, his shape and muscle bellies are all genetic so when his body responds to steroids he responds better than most.

Some bodybuilders have weak parts, some like Ruhl can never get their triceps to pop or swell up they are always flat, some guys have weak chest, some weak legs, most blacks have weak calves. Its all genetic thats my point when I say some guys dont respond well, I bring up Bostin Llyod cause the guy takes so much gear yet he isn't as big as some of those pros who take less gear than him, so his muscle genetics are chit, get it?
                if levrone had great genetics he wouldnt need roids? Do you actually believe you can accomplish his physique without juice? Please don't tell me you don't believe that.

It takes way more in the genetic lottery than just muscle receptors to compete in a mr Olympia.

And stop bringing up Boston Lloyd, his genetics arent **** because he doesn't look like Ronnie Coleman. NO ONE DOES! No one looks like Coleman. To compare everyone on juice to him is fcking stupid.

I probably know at least 20 people personally, who juice. And they all blow up on steroids. This ******ed idea you have that not everyone reacts to steroids, makes no sense at all.

Comment

Who would want to look like a competitive bodybuilder?

-Grosses out every woman I've ever known. They like you to be in-shape but not a mr oplympia varicose vein covered roid freak. That's worse than being fat.

-Any guy who knows anything about fighting knows you're a nonfunctional waterballoon

I understand getting on a TRT patch when you hit 40 to beat nature or PEDs in sports etc but dudes who are on full pro bodybuilding injections were touched by uncle bob
                  Last edited by ////; 07-30-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Always felt Zac was using roids, but it felt like the argument of when women say attractive women are just walking about with fake boobs, lips etc.

Comment

if levrone had great genetics he wouldnt need roids? Do you actually believe you can accomplish his physique without juice? Please don't tell me you don't believe that.

It takes way more in the genetic lottery than just muscle receptors to compete in a mr Olympia.

And stop bringing up Boston Lloyd, his genetics arent **** because he doesn't look like Ronnie Coleman. NO ONE DOES! No one looks like Coleman. To compare everyone on juice to him is fcking stupid.

I probably know at least 20 people personally, who juice. And they all blow up on steroids. This ******ed idea you have that not everyone reacts to steroids, makes no sense at all.
                      Smh, not everyone is going to look the same way, i domt get why you keep ignoring what i say, its like you have low reading comprehension. Forget it man, its useless explaining, i just said the same thing not everyone is going to look like ronnie coleman, i know guys who are on steroids and they are muscular but look like chit thats my point. A genetic responder doesnt have to shoot up tons of gear like bostin llyod, lee priest has even said this, he rags on bostin llyod for shooting up all that gear just to look like a bloated guy on creatine.

There is a baseball player on roids a skinny black guy who got popped recently, he doesnt look impressive either, but he put on seventeen pounds. Not everyone is going to respond to steroids the same weigh in terms of muscle looks.
                      Thats my point in the original thread post, you have teo guys who been juicing and one looks muscular the other looks regular yet he is taking stuff too. He is not a genetic responder he put on weight ans muscle but he doesnt look like a guy on roids.
                      Addix go look up palumboism.
                      Last edited by hectari; 07-30-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X