Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Oh my.. I just realized!

It's been days since you've been ducking my question and Tangalog's question.

My gosh, you are really turning into your Froid hero Zaroku. Your metamorphosis as a ducker is almost complete.

Captains log: it's been 3 days now that Zaroku can't answer a simple question in normal play. Perhaps slow motion will help? Hahahaha

lord zaroku is hurting real bad....

head down ass up......drowning fast...

jhonny's tail between the legs....tears flowing like iv drips....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      will you respect my opinion more than you respect the official scorecards?

did floyd lose his 0 against castillo, yes or no?

did floyd lose also to maidana, yes or no?

did you believe floyd saying pac was his hardest fight, or something to that effect, yes or no?

for you, did pac win over bradley on the 3rd fight, yes or no?

if you answer yes on all the questions above, i think there is still hope in you....

in agreeing floyd never schooled pac, never really beat pac fair and square.....being the objective and unbiased zaroku....not the lord zaroku...

you know what really happened in vegas the whole nine yards....

and i can say pac did well vs floyd....very well, indeed....

but then again, for me, floyd did not really lose his 0 against pac.....

did floyd lose also to maidana, yes or no? Maybe

did you believe floyd saying pac was his hardest fight, or something to that effect, yes or no?

if you answer yes on all the questions above, i think there is still hope in you....

in agreeing floyd never schooled pac, never really beat pac fair and square.....b

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Oh no.. Zaroku will be upset at you for saying that.
        Ploys beat PAC, that's a fact.

End of story.

Comment

• Oh my.. I just realized!

It's duck season!

It's been days since Zaroku has been ducking my question and Tangalog's question. No wonder! It is still duck season!

It's no wonder everyone is turning into Zaroku's hero Froid. Your metamorphosis as a ducker is almost complete.

Captains log stardate 2016: it's been 5 days now that Zaroku hasn't answered a simple question in normal play. Perhaps slow motion will help him? Hahahaha

# duck, duck, duck it out!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

did floyd lose also to maidana, yes or no? Maybe

in agreeing floyd never schooled pac, never really beat pac fair and square.....b
            "did floyd lose his 0 against castillo, yes or no?"

now, this really drives the point i have been saying all along.....

if one stands by his/her view that floyd really lost to castillo, then castillo did not come closest to beating floyd...for he did beat floyd....a win = 1 coming closest still = 0

and that bottoms down to floyd's 0 still standing pat because the judges likely saw and decided on another fight, not floyd vs castillo I....

for being zaroku, not the lord zaroku, cheers to you!

Comment

if one stands by his/her view that floyd really lost to castillo, then castillo did not come closest to beating floyd...for he did beat floyd....a win = 1 coming closest still = 0

and that bottoms down to floyd's 0 still standing pat because the judges likely saw and decided on another fight, not floyd vs castillo I....

But, my opinion and facts are not the same.

Do you get the distinction?

Comment

Castillo is only 202 votes ahead of PAC...... Looks at poll and nods in agreement!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  But, my opinion and facts are not the same.

Do you get the distinction?
                  you have stated that your opinion and facts are not the same....

that you have an opinion that runs counter to the "facts", whatever that "facts" entail only supports my and others' contention that the poll could be taken in so many different ways....your vote is a case in point....

you stated in effect floyd lost to castillo.....your opinion, one that I and others agreed, too...so castillo DID NOT come closest...

but you voted castillo only came closest as the judges decision was floyd won over castillo (contrary to our opinion)....

the above clearly show you put more weight on the judges decision....

yet, per judges decisions, odlh came closest to beating floyd....not castillo...and this is also a fact.....

now you have one fact vs another fact.....

and another fact is that it was only mosley who got the closest to sending floyd to dreamland in round 2....

borrowing your punchline; Do you get the distinction?

Comment

• Mosely DUH

He wobbled him. No one else did that

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
                      Mosely DUH

He wobbled him. No one else did that
                      Mosley almost had him out of there.

PAC t@rds love being stupid. In slow motion..... T@rds are even stupider in slow motion...

Comment

Working...
                      X