Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder was next level tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll never forgive Wilder for what he did to Charlie Z. I'll wait patiently for somebody to whup this coward. BTW, Povetkin's a much, much better version of a prime Arreola. Whatevs about the roids because everybody, INCLUDING WILDER, is on them. I got Povetkin over Wilder easy if they ever fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Best punch of the night
      Love Chris's little nod at the end.
      BTW, has anyone ever seen THAT defensive gyration before? That was so unusual and it actually worked against Areola. Would not recommend he try it again though...

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        arreola was just the walking dead in there...didn't jab to the body to knock wilder off balance and the first clean shot he actually landed ,he then backed off. Wilder did not look that great and while maybe coasting still looks amateurish to me. Against high quality guys...and even stylistically Fury who doesn't have concussive power may out box him. you exaggerate this time,Wilder if anything lokked like a fringe contender carrying a guy with no pulse.
        "prime" Arreola has been down against guys like Travis Walker and rocked by many others, this is what happens when he faces one of the hardest punchers of all time. This is a top 3 W on Vitali's resume we're talking about, none of his skills have diminished and he came it at -26lbs lighter than he did against Vitali. Wilder let him hit him and finished him, not even Vitali would dare do that.

Comment

So Wilder would beat Fury, Joshua, Wlad and Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            "prime" Arreola has been down against guys like Travis Walker and rocked by many others, this is what happens when he faces one of the hardest punchers of all time. This is a top 3 W on Vitali's resume we're talking about, none of his skills have diminished and he came it at -26lbs lighter than he did against Vitali. Wilder let him hit him and finished him, not even Vitali would dare do that.
            If I traveled ten years ahead of time and fought myself at age 42 vs 52 if possible now do you think I will win?

wilder didn't even stop him,Arreolas corner did.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-16-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              If I traveled ten years ahead of time and fought myself at age 42 now do you think I will win?

wilder didn't even stop him,Arreolas corne did.
              Arreola came in the best shape of his life, not nearly as reckless as he used to be either. What skills do you think eroded? In his prime he was getting dropped by the likes of Travis 57% KO rate Walker.

Wilder toyed with him, Arreola's eyes were swelling shut, he even let him hit him throughout the fight. Arreola risked brain damage which is why they stopped it.

Comment

People who hate on this win DKSAB.

Comment

I see Wilder stopping Joshua but i believe Fury takes him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Love Chris's little nod at the end.
                    BTW, has anyone ever seen THAT defensive gyration before? That was so unusual and it actually worked against Areola. Would not recommend he try it again though...
                    Ali did something similar vs Chuvalo in their first fight.

Although Chuvalo was 10 X the body puncher Arreola is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Arreola was at his best. Forget that he should have lost to guys like Kassi and Kaufman. Or whatever journeyman he's faced last time.

Wilder's jab & low right hand is a thing of beauty. Nobody ever swung a punch like him before. His slow feet are Ali like and his telegraphed punches would penetrate even the best of defenses.

In a case like this every head must bow and every tongue must confess, this man is the greatest of all times.

Comment

Working...
                      X