Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would GGG even agree to fight BHOP at 168lbs in the first place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    I actually haven't even seen that movie, but I did enjoy other Tarintino films so there's that. It's simply a drawing from the Haitian Revolution, if you would have taken the time to read about it instead of crying about it you'd know.

But I have been meaning to change my sig for a while anyway. So there, now stop crying.
    I'm not crying but try to help us

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Pavlik is not a hype job he proved alot. Atleast Pav had the heart to move up and challenge the great executioner.when he was actually executing
      Pav records shows you what kind of damage an simple american eastern european dude can do.

Look at the P4P top 10 ! TIMES CHANGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
        Pav records shows you what kind of damage an simple american eastern european dude can do.

Look at the P4P top 10 ! TIMES CHANGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        He went downhill after he lost to another great American. Pavlik in his prime would have stomped out Froch is not even funny
        Look at what Pav did to taylor and look at how Froch only won because he got lucky

Comment

He went downhill after he lost to another great American. Pavlik in his prime would have stomped out Froch is not even funny
          Look at what Pav did to taylor and look at how Froch only won because he got lucky
          Nah, as much as I dislike Froch I think he would have beaten Pavlik. I remember Taylor wobbling Pavlik badly in the first fight. Froch is durable enough if nothing else to go toe-to-toe with Pavlik and stop him.

Comment

Comment

Vicious you !!!!!

May be are you speaking about the great B-Hop. In this case, wouldn't it be not normal ???? An all-time great !

But in the same time, I see that you forgot Pavlik's only other lost -> Sergio Gabriel Martinez (do you remember unfortunate Paul Williams ???)

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
                GGG has the entire 154-168 divisions in fear,thats why Ward ran to 175
                Didn't go down that way, when Ward finally figured out that g string didn't have the stones to fight him, he moved on

Comment

Working...
                X