• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
    Spoken like a true OG....don't hate....
    Spoken like a true Mexican maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Spoken like a true Mexican maybe.
      I trust Duran's opinion on the fight more than anyone on this forum...

Comment

I trust Duran's opinion on the fight more than anyone on this forum...
        Trust it more than any of the Mexicans on the forum maybe.

Comment

Has Golovkin made $10Mil in a single fight?
          lol this is so reminiscent to floyd f@gs defense to his 40 mil flat fee to pac, guess how much pac made? that's right 80 mil

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            lol this is so reminiscent to floyd f@gs defense to his 40 mil flat fee to pac, guess how much pac made? that's right 80 mil
            I didn't agree with Floyd coming with that flat fee for Pac. Should have been 50/50 without a doubt.

But if Golovkin is going to turn around and try to low-ball Jacobs then he's being a hypocrite. Especially if the fight was going to be in NY. He can't come with that Jacobs can't generate any sales. If it was in Cali then maybe...maybe he had some leverage.

Comment

I didn't agree with Floyd coming with that flat fee for Pac. Should have been 50/50 without a doubt.

But if Golovkin is going to turn around and try to low-ball Jacobs then he's being a hypocrite. Especially if the fight was going to be in NY. He can't come with that Jacobs can't generate any sales. If it was in Cali then maybe...maybe he had some leverage.
              my point was that this " has ___ made this much $$$ in his career" argument is now a joke

if the 25% really was what offered and not the standard split rule as claimed then i'd call it lowballin, again exposing team GGG's hypocrisy but it's too early to conclude atm imo

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                my point was that this " has ___ made this much $$$ in his career" argument is now a joke

if the 25% really was what offered and not the standard split rule as claimed then i'd call it lowballin, again exposing team GGG's hypocrisy but it's too early to conclude atm imo
                Well...we're essentially speaking the same language...

Comment

Duran might end up being wrong but you got to respect the legends opinion. Hopefully, this gives the red head some courage to step up after Jacob takes his as whipping.

I got Canelo if they ever do fight.

Comment

WTF has New York to do with anything? Golovkin outsells NY without Jacobs. Jacobs in the biggest fight of his life against Quillin, sells 8k seats.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      WTF has New York to do with anything? Golovkin outsells NY without Jacobs. Jacobs in the biggest fight of his life against Quillin, sells 8k seats.

Hold that thought...i'm about to watch the debate...

Comment

Working...
                      X