Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Walters should beat Loma, where does he go from there? Salido rematch anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Walters should beat Loma, where does he go from there? Salido rematch anyone?

my coach is really high on Loma, I am too....he literally calls slipping shots and throwing off them(also tap, tap, tap then bang as well)...the Lomachenko lol

I favor him over everyone, not named walters at 130

walters has size, speed, power, underrated skills and accuracy

this guy is one big mfer

Loma is skilled as they come but I dont know about his ability to take a punch or tame a prime puncher for 12 rounds like walters

IMO both will be each others most talented opponent.

If Loma should lose, i think he should give Salido a rematch and settle the score before facing walters a second time to get better acclimated to 130

If Loma has a good chin, no way Walters beat hi. Loma is wayy too skilled. To think after only a few pro fights hes already fighting Walter is.pretty nice. Thats one great fight. Ward-Kov and Walter-Loma are the 2 best matchups of the year by far.

Im picking Loma but dont get me wrong, walter is no walk in the park, he can win it.

Comment

if both lomachenko and salido win their next fights, the rematch should and probably will happen

if they both lose, the rematch could still happen after a soft touch or two

if loma wins while salido loses fairly to miura, forget it, the ship has sailed

if loma loses to walters and salido beats miura, i'd still like to see it but arum may have different ideas

at this point i doubt that salido would give loma the problems that he did the first time around, but it'd still be cool to see loma erase that stain from his record and show us how far he's come since then
      Last edited by NEETzsche; 09-28-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Not a chance Walters beats him honestly. Salido was luck as is, getting wobbly in the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
          Not a chance Walters beats him honestly. Salido was luck as is, getting wobbly in the 12th.
          Walters has a very good chance. Power changes things.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
            he has at least punchers for sure

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              if both lomachenko and salido win their next fights, the rematch should and probably will happen

if they both lose, the rematch could still happen after a soft touch or two

if loma wins while salido loses fairly to miura, forget it, the ship has sailed

if loma loses to walters and salido beats miura, i'd still like to see it but arum may have different ideas

at this point i doubt that salido would give loma the problems that he did the first time around, but it'd still be cool to see loma erase that stain from his record and show us how far he's come since then
              I'd like to see loma clear things...he should thoroughly beat him in a rematch

Comment

If Lomachenko beats Walter's, forget the Salido rematch--- that's a waste of time and there are bigger fishes to fry. I don't think anyone actually considers Salido as good of an opponent as Walters. Even I'm wondering how Lomachenko will do against someone like Walter's who has a good size and power advantage.

If Lomachenko wins this fight, I don't think even the haters will have any room to talk trash about him from this point on, nor deny him a P4P spot.

Comment

If Loma wins then I'd like to see him fight a more skilled and quicker fighter like Gamboa.... That's an even more intriguing match up than Loma-Walters... Of course, the BEST possible match up for Loma is Rigo at 126...But that will never happen I guess...Rigo is probably the only fighter near Loma's weight, that Loma could not systemically figure out and break down... I'm sure he'll figure out a way to neutralize the threat of Walters power, and with his skill and speed he'll get the decision.

I'd like to see him avenge his loss to Salido in spectacular fashion, which I think he would. But it's not a necessary fight... Beating the most skilled fighters should be his first priority.

Then I'd like to see him keep moving up in weight. Eventually making it to 140.
                  Last edited by darius45; 09-28-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    my coach is really high on Loma, I am too....he literally calls slipping shots and throwing off them(also tap, tap, tap then bang as well)...the Lomachenko lol

I favor him over everyone, not named walters at 130

walters has size, speed, power, underrated skills and accuracy

this guy is one big mfer

Loma is skilled as they come but I dont know about his ability to take a punch or tame a prime puncher for 12 rounds like walters

IMO both will be each others most talented opponent.

If Loma should lose, i think he should give Salido a rematch and settle the score before facing walters a second time to get better acclimated to 130
                    If the walters from his last 2 fights shows up...it's a wrap. Walters looked terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X