Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man I just can't shake this feeling Deontay taking too big a risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris was done about 3 years ago. Wilder should put him away in 4 rounds or less.

Comment

You know, I previously considered this fight a horrible mismatch, but your eloquent and persuasive arguments have made me change my mind. People forget that Arreola has mixed it with the best, something Jonty has yet to do. He fought the great Vitali and the cruiserweight king Adamek, he fought McCline, Abell, Christina Aguileira, he took on the NFL superstar Seth Mitchell and won!! Recently he beat the excellent and underrated Travis "Jelly Rolls" Kauffman and ground out a tough, totally non-BS decision, despite being unfairly disadvantaged with cannabinoids administered to his bloodstream at some prior date (probably without his knowledge).

I have no doubt now that he'll give Jonty all he can handle. Short notice you say? Pfah! That's never been an issue for a gym rat like Arreola. Jonty, you better start runnin', cause Chris, he's a comin!

Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 07-05-2016, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Bummm squad

Comment

Originally posted by tyrone biggums! View Post
          . He's been i'm there with vitali klitschko and gave him all he could handle.

!
          hahahahahaha it was a wipeout troll!

Comment

Here comes
            The bum squad defending bums

Keep backing your boy fighting bums eventually Joshua is knocking that joke out cold

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Chris worked that entire fight to get him right where he wanted him and then the corner robbed him of victory by stopping it early. Chris pulled the classic face-a-dope. Areola is essentially an undefeated fighter if you exclude the times he's been defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                You know, I previously considered this fight a horrible mismatch, but your eloquent and persuasive arguments have made me change my mind. People forget that Arreola has mixed it with the best, something Jonty has yet to do. He fought the great Vitali and the cruiserweight king Adamek, he fought McCline, Abell, Christina Aguileira, he took on the NFL superstar Seth Mitchell and won!! Recently he beat the excellent and underrated Travis "Jelly Rolls" Kauffman and ground out a tough, totally non-BS decision, despite being unfairly disadvantaged with cannabinoids administered to his bloodstream at some prior date (probably without his knowledge).

I have no doubt now that he'll give Jonty all he can handle. Short notice you say? Pfah! That's never been an issue for a gym rat like Arreola. Jonty, you better start runnin', cause Chris, he's a comin!

This thread is filled with gems

Comment

earl hicky.

Comment

Arreola was never any good in his prime.

Comment

Yeah man, that nipples guy is straight up scary.

Comment

Working...
                      X