No announcement yet.

My Prediction For Floyd Mayweather's Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Prediction For Floyd Mayweather's Future

He agrees to a three-fight deal where he fights once a year beginning either late this year or early next year. His fights will be against Manny Pacquiao in a rematch, a catchweight fight with a still-undefeated GGG, and then a Boxing vs MMA crossover fight with Conor McGregor (who will remain unbeaten from now till then, including defeating Nate Diaz in a rematch.) What do you think?

I think Floyd will stay retired & end up leading a halfway decent or better promotional entity over the next few decades. In light of recent talk I think there is some small chance he'll comeback for 1 fight sometime between Sept. 2017 & the end of 2018, as is often the case with boxers, but I'd lay more money he doesn't fight again then he does.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      He agrees to a three-fight deal where he fights once a year beginning either late this year or early next year. His fights will be against Manny Pacquiao in a rematch, a catchweight fight with a still-undefeated GGG, and then a Boxing vs MMA crossover fight with Conor McGregor (who will remain unbeaten from now till then, including defeating Nate Diaz in a rematch.) What do you think?
      no way he fights GGG. not even 1% chance

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        Floyd's not coming back, for the simple realities that 1)he's an aging fighter who was showing clear signs of slipping further in the Berto fight and 2)there's not a single fight out there where his share of the pot [PPV/tickets/sponsors/etc] would amount to him getting $100m as his guarantee.

Comment

He will travel to europe on some type of exhibition tour...and will be raped by a muslim migrant in a changing room at a public swimming pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I think Floyd will stay retired & end up leading a halfway decent or better promotional entity over the next few decades. In light of recent talk I think there is some small chance he'll comeback for 1 fight sometime between Sept. 2017 & the end of 2018, as is often the case with boxers, but I'd lay more money he doesn't fight again then he does.
            Badou Jack has a world championship around his waist (heading towards a big unification fight in the Fall), Andrew Tabiti/Michael Hunter are on the cusp of being title contenders at cruiserweight, and he's got a nice handful of quality prospects just beginning their journey with him (Kevin Newman II, Ladarius Miller, and Maurice Lee standing out to me among them).

You add that Mayweather Promotions is also settling in on, what amounts to, being the PBC promoter "for the Las Vegas territory", and I'd say that his company has as good a chance as any; all you need is one to break through.

Comment

No way he signs a 3 fight deal. He comes back once for a rematch with Pac or with Canelo.
              No other fight not even the one with Danny Garcia makes sense.

Comment

If Floyd knows what's best for him he'll stay away from Conor McGregor. Conor will put Floyd in a pine box if they ever fight. Believe dat.

Comment

If floyd comes back... The only fights he will take is broner, mccgregor,danny, and manny

Comment

My hope is that he puts the ****ing nail in the coffin on his career so we can move on with out. I know that is going to be difficult to most who spend 5 years of their life dedicated to going back and forth abouth Mayweather vs Pacquiao, not that is over they really don't know what to do so they keep making threads about these guys who are suppose to be retired

I don't care about the McGregor fight and I don't care for a Pacquiao rematch, they had their ERA, enough already!

Comment

Working...
                    X