Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shannon Briggs Ambushes David Haye at Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is one Boxer you don't wana walk up on. People think he's a ***** etc but he is a serious mother ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Set up? GTFO.

Guys, Briggs doesn't have a promoter. He doesnt have a contract with anyone. He went from Klitschko to Wilder and now Haye, because he's chasing the payday. Shelly the fetus Finkle took nearly every nickle of his purse from the Vitali fight, so Briggs is trying to talk his way into a fight with a name for a payday, because, after taxes, he'd keep every red cent.

For this reason alone I support the hell out of him. I don't care who he has or hasn't fought, give this man a shot.
      What pisses me off is that Tarver who has more charisma than Briggs is fighting real opponents and has looked good enough to be a cannon fodder opponent for any of these British guys isn't getting these fights?

Comment

Glad someone finally gave Briggs a fight.

Comment

Let's go champ

Comment

I feel sorry for the old man. No one who is that grey should be offering himself up for the massive beating that haye or joshua or klitschko would give him. Ideally Briggs should be working at my local park, clearing the last leaves up and getting the grass ready for summer.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
              What pisses me off is that Tarver who has more charisma than Briggs is fighting real opponents and has looked good enough to be a cannon fodder opponent for any of these British guys isn't getting these fights?
              1) Tarver has as much charisma as an actual milk dud.

2) He got busted for juicing AGAIN. He's currently suspended and his career is over.

Comment

Lets Go CHUMP

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  1) Tarver has as much charisma as an actual milk dud.

2) He got busted for juicing AGAIN. He's currently suspended and his career is over.
                  Oh so like Briggs he is now a 2 time loser. But unlike Milk Dud, Briggs' past pee test positives are forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                  X