No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Castillo appreciation thread: still a hot topic after 14 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    I can see Castillo getting 4, he was warming up but Mayweather landed the better punches imo and his jab was consistent...I gave PBF 3...ill be checking out round 4 soon...headed to lunch
    Ok, Round 5 for Floyd IMO, 3-2 for Floyd at this point.

Comment

Make sure castillos body work and effective aggression isn't over looked in your scoring.

Will lol afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        Make sure castillos body work and effective aggression isn't over looked in your scoring.

Will lol afterwards.

anybody with a brain wouldnt miss those thudding shots...he also is countering floyds counter

i really enjoyed this fight live

...why not score the fight with us and explain your card....or would you rather troll?

this is just out of fun, if you arent going to score it with us and explain your card, you're not adding anything to the thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          Ok, Round 5 for Floyd IMO, 3-2 for Floyd at this point.
          man you are ahead of me....when I come back from lunch and doing work im gonna score round 4 and up....we'll compare cards and see what we got

Comment

man you are ahead of me....when I come back from lunch and doing work im gonna score round 4 and up....we'll compare cards and see what we got
            Sounds good, Round 6 for Castillo making the fight even once again. I thought that Castillo landed some hard shot upstairs and down In that round.

Comment

Sounds good, Round 6 for Castillo making the fight even once again. I thought that Castillo landed some hard shot upstairs and down In that round.
              headed out keep me posted....from my memory i think the mid rounds is when Castillo started letting loose

he always was a slow starter.....I may do a scoring thread for Castillo vs Johnston 2...the one where the cards got mixed up

Comment

headed out keep me posted....from my memory i think the mid rounds is when Castillo started letting loose

he always was a slow starter.....I may do a scoring thread for Castillo vs Johnston 2...the one where the cards got mixed up
                He really let loose In that round(7) making the score IMO at this point 4-3(Castillo). Have to get a few things done myself, catch up with you In a bit.

Comment

He really let loose In that round(7) making the score IMO at this point 4-3(Castillo). Have to get a few things done myself, catch up with you In a bit.
                  cool bean s bro

Comment

Great fight, i scored it a while back. May won 5 out of the first 6 on my card, Castillo had great success the second half but it was a uphill battle for him. A close hard fought win for Mayweather, i'll score it again see what i come up with.

Comment

cool bean s bro
                      After finishing the fight I came up with a final score of 115-111 for Castillo. I thought Castillo won round 8, take away the 1 point for the foul and the round becomes 9-9. Round 9 I have Castillo winning 10-9. Round 10 I had Floyd winning, take away 1 point for the foul and the round becomes 9-9. Round 11 I gave to Castillo 10-9 and round 12 to Castillo 10-9.

A few things about this particular fight.

1. Both men fought a good fight and earned and deserve respect.
                      2. The referee was to Involved.
                      3 Larry never seems to disappoint with his comments, I particularly like the one where he says "Whatever Is brewing George, I want to see It brew over". These two have had some classic back and forth over the years.

Comment

Working...
                      X