Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did Manny fire Vision Quest after they told him Arum was messing him over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't manny not pay visionquest as well, right after their services?

manny is not very intelligent and kind of cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      Now he has tax issues in 2 different countries and from what i hear is damn near bankrupt......I hate to see this happen to anyone period but the writing was on the wall and the people he hired even told him this...yet he fires them and ends up getting sued by them....Arum hired Konz personally to help him ****over Manny it seems and no one in Mannys personal circle is smart enough to do anything about it....this is sad as ****
      I have to say I agree with everything in this post.
      I'd add more but I don't want to get banned

Comment

Pac was either being taken to the cleaners by his handlers or he attempted to squirrel away his money for hiding purposes.

I'm sure in the future some in his group will come forward and claim they had warned Manny about certain people and dealings.

The biopic will be interesting indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
          What I posted in another thread:

I think Arum has more dirt on him and his affairs and hes on thin ice with Jinkee already. Theres no other explanation why Pac knowingly acts like a complete ***** and lets Arum screw him over when he knows whats going on now.

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
            didn't manny not pay visionquest as well, right after their services?

manny is not very intelligent and kind of cheap
            Yes, Pacquaio still owes VisionQwest payment for their services.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              I think Arum has more dirt on him and his affairs and hes on thin ice with Jinkee already. Theres no other explanation why Pac knowingly acts like a complete ***** and lets Arum screw him over when he knows whats going on now.
              Nah, he's OK with Jinkee, she's pregnant right now.

Comment

you guys talk about manny like hes a clueless child being takin advantage of. I mean come on manny is not dumb if this is true there is no one to blame but himself. I just hope he gets it all figured out and retires with millions

Comment

OP: how do you feel about floyd's snake?

8==D

Comment

Working...
                  X