• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr.: "MARGARITO KNOWS HE BETTER NOT WIN"

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "MARGARITO KNOWS HE BETTER NOT WIN"
    By Percy Crawford |
    November 02, 2010

"No, I haven't watched it, but I heard Pacquiao was talking...He said something about he doesn't care if the fight with Floyd happens because look what he's done in his career compared to Floyd.

The only thing he has done that Floyd hasn't done is lose 3 times and be knocked out twice. People want to make it like his losses were so long ago, but ****, Morales beat him 5 years ago. Floyd ain't never lost.

People can't even name the guys that knocked Pacquiao out...

Margarito knows he better not win that fight. I'm going to tell you the truth man; it doesn't matter if he lay down or not, Pacquiao still gonna whoop his ass," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on the November 13 showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito, as well as the latest installment of the HBO series 24/7.

Percy: Do You Feel like your brother Roger in thinking that Margarito will come to lay down?

Floyd Sr.: Margarito knows he better not win that fight.

and much more. Check it out!

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...9766f498247a24
    Last edited by Mayas; 11-04-2010, 07:40 PM.

of course the fight is FIXED (in Pac's favor).

Margarito is gonna "throw" the fight in exchange for getting licensed to fight in CA, NV and the rest of the US through Pac's co-promoter-Oscar's approval, as part of Oscar's BRIBE deal with Margarito.

This isn't the first time that Pac has had a FIXED FIGHT.

Pac-Clottey was FIXED, and so was Pac-DelaHOya was FIXED too.

Comment

yet in another one of his delirious high moments

gotta hand it to the mayweathers, they make it look so easy trying to be the laughing stock of boxing right now

Comment

Oh my, not again.

Pac is in danger of losing to Margarito.
        Your boy Floyd could have taken on Pac.
        Margarito now has the potential of taking
        away the glory, which was supposed to
        be handed to Floyd.

Now, it's gone, gone, gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
          of course the fight is FIXED (in Pac's favor).

Margarito is gonna "throw" the fight in exchange for getting licensed to fight in CA, NV and the rest of the US through Pac's co-promoter-Oscar's approval, as part of Oscar's BRIBE deal with Margarito.

This isn't the first time that Pac has had a FIXED FIGHT.

Pac-Clottey was FIXED, and so was Pac-DelaHOya was FIXED too.
          ei Rog, dat you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
            FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "MARGARITO KNOWS HE BETTER NOT WIN"
            By Percy Crawford |
            November 02, 2010

"No, I haven't watched it, but I heard Pacquiao was talking...He said something about he doesn't care if the fight with Floyd happens because look what he's done in his career compared to Floyd.

The only thing he has done that Floyd hasn't done is lose 3 times and be knocked out twice. People want to make it like his losses were so long ago, but ****, Morales beat him 5 years ago. Floyd ain't never lost.

People can't even name the guys that knocked Pacquiao out...

Margarito knows he better not win that fight. I'm going to tell you the truth man; it doesn't matter if he lay down or not, Pacquiao still gonna whoop his ass," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on the November 13 showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito, as well as the latest installment of the HBO series 24/7.

Percy: Do You Feel like your brother Roger in thinking that Margarito will come to lay down?

Floyd Sr.: Margarito knows he better not win that fight.

and much more. Check it out!

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...9766f498247a24

The fight isn't fixed......and the fact that Floyd Sr communicates like an ******* doesn't mean we shouldn't take note of his opnion (the part in bold).....he is still one of the premier trainers in the sport. He thinks Margo loses even if the fight isn't fixed.

Comment

is percy crawford a ******?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                The fight isn't fixed......and the fact that Floyd Sr communicates like an ******* doesn't mean we shouldn't take note of his opnion (the part in bold).....he is still one of the premier trainers in the sport. He thinks Margo loses even if the fight isn't fixed.
                In an earlier interview, Roger said that fight is FIXED.
                Now he's saying "if", because he was told by Oscar, to not ruin their FIXED FIGHT operation.

Comment

No one takes these crackheads serious, why post these laughable articles?

Comment

we know sr is on crack all the time but i think he might have dropped acid when saying this

Comment

Working...
                    X