Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White girl promoted diversity, backs fires horribly.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
    it doesnt give too much detail about the attack though, like why the boyfriend was jealous?
    I remember this in the papers a while back! She met him on Facebook, they met up and he raped her. He then threatened her a bunch of times over the phone and she was scared to leave her apartment. When she did leave the apartment the guy's friend was waiting and threw acid in her face!

She was a model and TV presenter, now she's blind in 1 eye and her face is (well you seen it)! The d*ckhead that did it is in jail and is moaning because he thinks his human rights have been violated because he can't use the gym! C*nt deserves to die!!

I don't think this is anything to laugh at! (Directed to TS not you)

Comment

I would love to meet you not to get to know you but to show you just how tough you really are. Have you seen the thread where the dude beats the crap out of the guy for assaulting his Girlfriend? well picture me being that guy dishing out the whooping and you being the one on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        U been hiding in a cave or something? Iraq, Afghanistan? Been going on for about 8 years. Sign up.
        If the definition of hiding in a cave includes sitting in front of a computer in his bedroom of his parents clicking his fingers to the sounds of the lighthouse family.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          Muslims are members of a religion not a race. He looks black to me
          No **** sherlock. The article mentions nothing about that guys religious background, which has nothing to do with what he did. The fact that he's black also has nothing to do with him being a spineless crazy. Thread starter is just taking this opportunity to rant about two things he does not approve of, Muslim religion, and interracial dating as indicated by his thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
            What has this got to do with Muslims??

If there was a war against stupid ****ing idiots would u punch urself in the face?
            lmaaaaoooo..... gotta spread some green k. I'll hit you with some later.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              I would love to meet you not to get to know you but to show you just how tough you really are. Have you seen the thread where the dude beats the crap out of the guy for assaulting his Girlfriend? well picture me being that guy dishing out the whooping and you being the one on the ground.
              Actually if you did meet me Mr. Internet tough guy. You would most likely end up like this poor soul. Take particular note of 04:40 to 05:02

You aren't **** *****, so please....

Comment

damn, i feel bad for her.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
                    Actually if you did meet me Mr. Internet tough guy. You would most likely end up like this poor soul. Take particular note of 04:40 to 05:02

You aren't **** *****, so please....
                    your funny, and to be honest....I didnt say I was tough and frankly dont consider myself but I can scrap. I believe it was you who said "you wouldnt want to meet me" and started the beef. I am just letting you know I would want to meet you and if it came down to it I would probably hurt you. It's one thing saying and acting tough, it's another proving it.

Comment

Working...
                    X