No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe is Baghdad Bob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Ellerbe is Baghdad Bob

You remember back in 2003 when the U.S Marines were pushing through Iraq with impunity, beating back Iraqi soldiers and Saddam's Fedayeen? And then every night, the Iraqi Media would release video of Iraqi Information Minister Muhammad Saeed Al Shahhaf a.k.a Baghdad Bob saying that "the Iraqi forces are crushing the Americans, all of the stories of the Americans taking the Baghdad Airport are false, we are killing American soldiers by the thousands, they are ready to surrender to us!!"

Well, now that we know that "the man" is out to get PBF Leonard Ellerbe is saying the exact same stuff. Living in denial didn't work in Iraq and against the private, for profit Federal Reserve its gonna work even less.

Floyd has three choices.
    1)Leave the country and go underground
    2)Continue fighting and pay off the illegal, unconstitutional income tax
    3)Become a martyr for the tax movement and become a tax protester while living in ruins.

Baghdad Bob Brings the Lulz here:

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
    You remember back in 2003 when the U.S Marines were pushing through Iraq with impunity, beating back Iraqi soldiers and Saddam's Fedayeen? And then every night, the Iraqi Media would release video of Iraqi Information Minister Muhammad Saeed Al Shahhaf a.k.a Baghdad Bob saying that "the Iraqi forces are crushing the Americans, all of the stories of the Americans taking the Baghdad Airport are false, we are killing American soldiers by the thousands, they are ready to surrender to us!!"

Well, now that we know that "the man" is out to get PBF Leonard Ellerbe is saying the exact same stuff. Living in denial didn't work in Iraq and against the private, for profit Federal Reserve its gonna work even less.

Floyd has three choices.
    1)Leave the country and go underground
    2)Continue fighting and pay off the illegal, unconstitutional income tax
    3)Become a martyr for the tax movement and become a tax protester while living in ruins.

Baghdad Bob Brings the Lulz here:

Lmao. I hope Marquez KO's him brutally.

Comment

wow this is by far your worst "i hate floyd"thread to date..only the other floyd haters will find this funny

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Lmao. I hope Marquez KO's him brutally.
        Co ****in sign! War Dinamita!

Comment

see what i mean...what was the point of this thread???seriously why is floyd on non floyds fans mind so much???just post about a fighter you like and kill alll these negative threads

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            wow this is by far your worst "i hate floyd"thread to date..only the other floyd haters will find this funny
            To be honest Larry. Baghdad Bob and Leonard Ellerby have a lot in common.

Comment

i actually want Floyd to ko him so we can see floyd vs cotto
              this is coming from someone that doesn't like floyd

Comment

BTW, I didn't even watch the vid Larry. I just agree wit Bully homey.

Comment

Its about Ellerbe not Floyd. Can't you read larry?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
                    Its about Ellerbe not Floyd. Can't you read larry?
                    Did Baghdad Bob get hanged yet, or did he go underground?

Comment

Working...
                    X