No announcement yet.

MW2 Map Packs........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW2 Map Packs........

Anybody know when these will be released? And any ideas what maps you would like to see?

I personally would like the levels on the Oil Rig and White House, to become maps.

all i know is that the DLC's are gonna hit the xbox360 first, so while those ****s are enjoying it, we'll probabley have to wait about a month after that to get it for the ps3

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      all i know is that the DLC's are gonna hit the xbox360 first, so while those ****s are enjoying it, we'll probabley have to wait about a month after that to get it for the ps3
      I know, its bull, did you have the [MW2] clan tag in protest on MW1?

We should do that again when they come out on ****Box, not that it'll work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Anybody know when these will be released? And any ideas what maps you would like to see?

I personally would like the levels on the Oil Rig and White House, to become maps.
        I would like to see a map made of the Burger Town level in campaign. A map made from the residential area in the level. And one made from the school in the second level.

Comment

i would LOVE if they would release the COD4 maps for play on this game... that would be ****!

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
            bastards....they must hate on the PS3 that bad.
            Originally posted by ??? View Post
            I would like to see a map made of the Burger Town level in campaign. A map made from the residential area in the level. And one made from the school in the second level.
            nice......

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              Your 2 and my 2 would be sweet, thats £10 for 4 virtual maps! Lol.

Comment

It needs Crash, Backlot, Crossfire, ambush and Showdown from cod4. im not a fan at all of mw2 maps havent played it in 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Your 2 and my 2 would be sweet, thats £10 for 4 virtual maps! Lol.
                  I don't know why they didn't make maps straight from the levels in campaign.

Comment

i heard there coming out in spring and there re doing shipment and crash from cod4

Comment

Working...
                    X