Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Showtime thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley - Peterson alone tops HBO's entire card.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
      Not owning Showtime! I ordered Showtime for the Super Six. I should have asked for a DVR with it. =(
      Don't worry about it bro showtime will repeat it later that night. We gonna throw a carne asada that day wtach the hbo fights then later watch the showtime fight. 5 fights and i think 4 of them will be damn good besides the repeat of the vitali fight

Comment

Peterson Bradley will be an awesome fight and is worth watching twice saturday. I think they dont have the huge names they havent fought huge opponents, but they are both unbelievable fighters who will hold their own against any name at 140. There are far too many quality fights on one night, but being that I live 3 blocks from the UIC pavilion I'm gonna have to watch the stacked HBO card live. I am recording peterson tho and will watch it immediately upon leaving the venue.

Comment

they always do that **** bro...easy...catch the HBO card first, then catch the shotime replay which is usually as soon as the card is over not like HBO which shows the replay like 2 hours after the card

Comment

Working...
          X