No announcement yet.

If Canelo beats Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    He at the age of 26 will be a 4 time 2 division champion and will have had 2 Ring titles in 2 division and have wins over

Cotto
    Trout
    Lara
    Khan
    Kirkland
    Angulo
    Cintron
    Mosley

not bad for 26 years old
    Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    None of that will matter if he keeps ducking golovkin.
    I agree with RussTBE here... imagine... he woulda fought and maybe beat ggg... that's a pretty freakin great resume right there... but he stay duckin sooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      So did Junior Jones, in much more impressive fashion. KHTFO! It happens. Then he proved it wasn't a fluke by beating him again in the rematch. It's not all so black and white.

Same with Morales. People rave about Manny beating Morales, forgetting that he'd just come off the most humiliating loss of his entire career, getting completely shut out for every minute of every round and hurt as bad as he'd ever been hurt by a B grade fighter. Then Manny comes along and still struggles to beat what was a clearly very declined Morales, until Morales' shot legs just gave in.
      why you avoiding half of the point from my post? I wrote "at the age of 23" 1 year after upsetting lehwadba manny jump to FW and destroy barerra then he fight marquez then jump another weight classes yo fight morales. that's 3 kings of lower weight classes in the span only of 16 months.

that's not impressive to you?

Comment

Working...
      X