Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troyanovsky just knocked Obara out of the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He fell all the way out and onto the floor head first. Hope he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Im pretty sure you're trolling. You just trying to ruffle some feathers.
      If you think that old guy beats Broner you're the one trolling.

Comment

so this thread quickly turned into crawford talk and hypothetical talk of broner winning if he's not lazy, but back to the fight...altho i predicted Troya would have a fairly easy time here, I'm disappointed Obara was just letting so many of those punches through for the ref to stop it because I don't think he was out on his feet - maybe just the momentum of it all prevented him from composing himself after falling through the ropes??? Obara is a well conditioned guy, good endurance, he can take a shot....his lack of defense made the ref step in.

As for Crawford-Troya, Troya deserves a shot at excelling his career, I don't think he'll be able to deal with Crawford's defensive or offensive speed however.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
          so this thread quickly turned into crawford talk and hypothetical talk of broner winning if he's not lazy, but back to the fight...altho i predicted Troya would have a fairly easy time here, I'm disappointed Obara was just letting so many of those punches through for the ref to stop it because I don't think he was out on his feet - maybe just the momentum of it all prevented him from composing himself after falling through the ropes??? Obara is a well conditioned guy, good endurance, he can take a shot....his lack of defense made the ref step in.

As for Crawford-Troya, Troya deserves a shot at excelling his career, I don't think he'll be able to deal with Crawford's defensive or offensive speed however.
          He doesn't deserve anything from Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            you sound nervous for crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              why would crawford fight this nobody in russia? he loses to broner crawford and rances
              Why not? A fighter shouldn't care where it takes place, as long as it takes place.
              Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Why would he do that when he's the champion?
              All the more reason to go. A champion who is willing to fight anywhere on any terms strikes more fear into his opponents than one who sets conditions and is reluctant to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Why not? A fighter shouldn't care where it takes place, as long as it takes place.

All the more reason to go. A champion who is willing to fight anywhere on any terms strikes more fear into his opponents than one who sets conditions and is reluctant to travel.
                ok but theres no reason to go to russia lol.. unless someones throws down some crazy money.. its his division

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  have you ever posted anything but irrational nonsense? you must know people don't take you seriously, there's probably fl0mos that laugh at how obvious your agenda is.

for anyone else wondering, seeing as how Crawford runs 140, Troya is a good stay busy fight, I'm not saying he has to get it...I'd rather Crawford move up but why not grab another belt if he's gonna stick around? Furthermore, unless there's a bigger money fight at 147 for Crawford, he can wait on Mikey to come up for a big event.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Troya is the IBF champion.

The fight would make more money in Moscow, because Crawford's running style isn't as exciting and entertaining as Troya's "seek and destroy" style.

Crawford once fought in Scotland without the benefit of a home referee, but Burns isn't nearly as good as Troya.
                      This guy has mastered the art of trolling. Salute to you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X