• Show
Clear All

Nice analysis mate

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
      Nice analysis mate
      Gracias.......

Comment

Think'n you found your mojo cause the Cowbeaches finally won !

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Think'n you found your mojo cause the Cowbeaches finally won !
          Romo is back! Amazing what one player can mean to a team. Coaches really blew this season with thinking Weeden could win. They had to scramble and get Cassell which I think could be good but 1 month in the system isn't enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            dont nobody wanna read your dieary entries
            Don't worry, we all understand your limitations!

Comment

Cuauhtémoc1520 , I agree in all accounts. I love Rigo but man, I literally fell asleep watching this fight, woke up on round 3 of Canelo/Cotto fight. He is not doing himself any favors fighting so conservative. He could've dispatch that guy fairly easy I think.

Canelo vs Cotto was a very good tactical fight. I had it a little closer (7-5) but Canelo clearly won. He is improving and I like that. He didn't look gassed and was able to chase Cotto all night. That alone is a great sign. Good night of boxing for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                and ive got dyslexica bru i just struggle with the spelling a lil (fat fingers dont help either)
                And yet you still post on her daily despite ridicule from the masses. You're an Internet warrior.

Respect young homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                  Cuauhtémoc1520 , I agree in all accounts. I love Rigo but man, I literally fell asleep watching this fight, woke up on round 3 of Canelo/Cotto fight. He is not doing himself any favors fighting so conservative. He could've dispatch that guy fairly easy I think.

Canelo vs Cotto was a very good tactical fight. I had it a little closer (7-5) but Canelo clearly won. He is improving and I like that. He didn't look gassed and was able to chase Cotto all night. That alone is a great sign. Good night of boxing for sure.
                  Yea I think Canelo showed some misconceptions about him. First off that he gasses, than never even came close. Second that his feet are terrible, simply not true.

Great feet isn't just about moving, it's about balance, position and being able to throw shots wherever you are. He can do all of that and his movement from the waist up was impressive.

That Vargas fight though.....holy **** that was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
                    Nice analysis mate
                    Thanks from me as well.

Comment

The Vargas fight was something else. About Canelo's foot work, I still don't think he as good foot work. One thing is to follow a guy around all night and another is to fight backwards using your feet as a defensive tool. I don't believe Canelo is capable of that or at least he hasn't showed it because either its not his style or he hasn't been forced to do it yet. Can he move side to side, pivot, change angles while going backwards while avoiding getting hit? Can he sustain that for 12 rounds if he had to? That's what I haven't seen yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X