Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto did himself and his family proud he's should of done the interview he did when he got battered by pacquiao

floyd's performance was exciting i don' think he'd elect to stand and trade with manny like that though

good fight the mosley fight was also a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Yeah I caught that. She looked stunning.
      It was funny, Steward laughed too when he said it. Those big ole tiddies were trying to come out and play

Comment

• i was saying this yesterday

it looks like he is losing his legs

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Give me Cotto's wife any day of the week! Miss Jackson looks like a tranny, you might think she was one of those trannies in Vegas doing impersonations of female singers, her make is like a tranny all pancake make up.

Man Cotto's wife is proper, she got that thick curvy body with big ass and ****.
          i agree. floydboys girfriend looks like she bought her beauty.
          butt i'd take margaritas wife over cotto's

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
            Lol maybe the WWE didn't want him to be seen in any pictures? He's supposed to be "injured" with a broken arm from Brock Lesnar and I don't think he was wearing a brace.
            wrestling isn't real? who knew?

Comment

• past his prime but not old per say Mosley looked old last night

Comment

• Is it just Me or did Floyd look a lil sluggish?

Or was it just the weight or was it cotto. ?

I mean he looked pretty good just not as accurate I'm just trying to see do y'all think it was a off night for Floyd or a testament to cottos skill level.

Comment

• Originally posted by TehRedRanger
                  HAHAHA laughed my ass off when I saw that, that guy in the back is hell of hilarious. Pinoy I presume?
                  haha that's Johnny Dang the Jeweler. he always looked silly with that grill

Comment

• Great night for boxing the best advert for the sport!! Long live boxing

Comment

• I had the BoxNation stream, and it was like some Russian type commentating.

The American guy, literally did not say anything good of Cotto at all.

It was the worse commentating I heard ever.

Cotto did good work landing quite a few on the ropes, and nothing is said, they prefer to talk about Mayweather. Soon as May lands 1 shot, they suck him off.

Even the Box Nation UK guys after the fight said some commentators may have decided the winner already.

The commentator got the Wrap issue wrong by saying glove issue and another fact which was quite important. It was like they were MMA guys to me seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X