• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left h00k Tua View Post
    lol...****in with ya chill out homie
    Man these alts and sht,i cannot keep up im thinking Larrys my bro wtf

Comment

Equals huh? Mark if a small dude punched in you the face would you hit him back?

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas. View Post
        Equals huh? Mark if a small dude punched in you the face would you hit him back?
        Id smash his fcking face in like the mexican i did earlier,i would never lay my hands on a woman i was raised better then that.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Id smash his fcking face in like the mexican i did earlier,i would never lay my hands on a woman i was raised better then that.
          So you wouldn't punch a woman if she hit you in the face like that little weak mexican dude?

Comment

So you wouldn't punch a woman if she hit you in the face like that little weak mexican dude?
            Who said he was weak the dude had a good 40 pds on me,he talked sht i took care of business point blank.That depends on the woman i am hood bro everything i do is calculated,i dont play son.

Comment

i am hood bro everything i do is calculated,i dont play son.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Who said he was weak the dude had a good 40 pds on me,he talked sht i took care of business point blank.That depends on the woman i am hood bro everything i do is calculated,i dont play son.
                You don't treat women like equals Mark. You're just very feminine aka YOU'RE FUCKING PUSSY WHIPPED

Comment

Ill post my pic and you all can talk sht but this whiteboy is harder then all of you,ive been shot stabbed and went to prison,but because i am white people percieve me as weak,come to my hood we will see who is weak.

Comment

Do you ever re-read these rants Mark? Sometimes you sound like a complete lunatic.

Comment

You don't treat women like equals Mark. You're just very feminine aka YOU'RE FUCKING PUSSY WHIPPED
                      How can i be ***** whipped i am single,and how can you be named las vegas your not from my city son.

Comment

Working...
                      X