No announcement yet.

The so called Black American style is'nt black or American

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The so called Black American style is'nt black or American

People who really follow the true history of this sport know that the so called Black American style was originated oversees or by white men. Jimmy wilde was one of those fighters. Benny Leonard was a white American and almost nobody was as slick as him. Eder Jofre a caucasion Brazilian said to be the best Bantam ever. There are lots of other fighters and I could go on and on.

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
    People who really follow the true history of this sport know that the so called Black American style was originated oversees or by white men. Jimmy wilde was one of those fighters. Benny Leonard was a white American and almost nobody was as slick as him. Eder Jofre a caucasion Brazilian said to be the best Bantam ever. There are lots of other fighters and I could go on and on.
    Yes but since then the White men traveled to Asia, met Pacquiao's tribe and decided they would fight like them.

Came back and proceeded to get they ass kicked for 100 years because they forgot to import the A-side meth essential to brawling.
    Last edited by Allucard; 12-04-2010, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      Yes but since then the White men traveled to Asia, met Pacquiao's tribe and decided they would fight like them.

Came back and proceeded to get they ass kicked for 100 years because they forgot to import the A-side meth essential to brawling.
      Interesting, the Klitschko's, Adamek, Froch, Pirog, LaMotta, Pavlik, Calzaghe etc. must not "count".

Racist dip****.

Comment

Originally posted by G-DOGS View Post
        Interesting, the Klitschko's, Adamek, Froch, Pirog, LaMotta, Pavlik, Calzaghe etc. must not "count".

Racist dip****.
        I think he was joking. Klits, Pavlik are'nt really slick. Niether are Froch or Calzaghe but they could be when they wanted to. Lamotta was'nt really slick but his Defense and head movement was very underrated.
        Last edited by xAUGUSTUSx; 12-04-2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

willie pep ....................

Comment

Comment

Racist dip****.
              No sense of humor i see... Yes i was joking. If you can't handle a race joke, then don't be a racist!

Now i didn't say white people can't fight... Nevermind i don't write for teens sorry kid.

Comment

Dayyyyyammmm that blue shorts dude is screaming for an Afro and hate mail!!! He's clearly black, come on...

Comment

Never take the opinions of the blind to light your path. Hopkins is a moron. I still can't get over what he said about Joe Calzageh before they fought. It's not about black or white, it's about appreciation for the craft. Those who have it know, those who don't lean, those who won't, don't. those who can add to it, awesome!

Comment

No one called it the black style..its called boxing..african americans happen to excel in that style thats whay the arguement is.

Comment

Working...
                    X