No announcement yet.

I have a question about the Marines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
    You're fucking kidding me Sicario right? Fucking no, fuck that. Can't you tell them you want to skip that???
    (Dana White Voice) Do you wanna be a fucking Marine??(Dana White Voice/)

Comment

I'm in College and I have a clean record.
      Then they will take you. If you are looking to become an Officer then yes, you may need more credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        That one hurt a lil bit, I won't lie..

I don't think Caroline will let me join the Marines, she said she doesn't want me to be in any form of danger.
        You left out best part dammit. I said I will drag you out and break your laptop

Comment

You're fucking kidding me Sicario right? Fucking no, fuck that. Can't you tell them you want to skip that???
          no man, they gotta do it, they also squeez your balls and tell you to cough, after they do that, they graba your dick. After that, they say, "Turn around, bend over, and spread your cheeks!" Thats where all the fun begins

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
            Then they will take you. If you are looking to become an Officer then yes, you may need more credits.
            What do you mean if I am looking to be an officer? like a pig or a Marine officer?

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
              Talk to your recruiter and he'll take you to MEPS, once you take the test they do the physical on you. They also put a finger up your ass to check for hemorroides. Thats the best part
              This is false. They make you spread your cheeks. THAT'S ALL.

Thank God.

And they look at your dick while you take the piss tests.

And you will shower with 40 other men and have 30 seconds to shave,brush your teeth etc.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
                no man, they gotta do it, they also squeez your balls and tell you to cough, after they do that, they graba your dick. After that, they say, "Turn around, bend over, and spread your cheeks!" Thats where all the fun begins
                This can't be, I will make sure I ask this question to the recruiter I talk to, as awkward as it sounds asking "Is it true that some one will stick their finger up my butt hole in a physical?".

Comment

You left out best part dammit. I said I will drag you out and break your laptop
                  Not again

Comment

I call BS on Sic..I bet it's your choice to get fingered and Sic said yes.

Comment

What do you mean if I am looking to be an officer? like a pig or a Marine officer?
                      If you have college credits and you qualify, you will go to a whole different boot camp.

You wont be like me and go to Paris Island.

Comment

Working...
                      X