Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr ‘I’ve dominated the sport of boxing for years & done so in a very clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Jr ‘I’ve dominated the sport of boxing for years & done so in a very clean

Mayweather Jr ‘I’ve dominated the sport of boxing for years and done so in a very clean fashion'
    February 7, 9:12 PMSacramento Fight Sports Examiner
    by Rick Rockwell

Floyd Mayweather Jr
    APFloyd Mayweather’s latest claims of dominating the sport of boxing for years and doing so in a very clean fashion has prompted some quick and harsh responses from his critics. It’s no secret that many Mayweather critics believe that Floyd has had a questionable career. Add in the use of a controversial drug and now you have critics once again shaking their heads over the insanity of Mayweather’s latest comments.

“We need to clean up boxing and all sports. I’ve dominated the sport of boxing for years and done so in a very clean fashion.” FMJ, FightFan.com
    Floyd’s comments go right to the heart of what his critics shout to the heavens about. They say that Floyd ducked all the tough fighters through the years like Mosley, Cotto, and a rematch with De La Hoya. Here’s what Floyd has to say in regards to those who claim he ducks opponents:

“First they say I’m ducking everybody. Like I say, line ‘em up.”.. FMJ, *************.com

“Line em up”? There have been tough fighters who’ve come along Floyd’s career that he chose to avoid like the ones I previously mentioned. It only took 10 years for the Mayweather and Mosley fight to happen. Yet Floyd says to “line em up”. Jackie Evans Rancho Cordova, CA “Who does he want us to line up, the ducks or the chickens?” Jackie, I think he means the “cherry picked” opponents that he has faced over the years; Guys who are smaller and match up well with his strengths.

Adam Barnes Sacramento, Ca “Didn’t he retire and then come back and fight an easy opponent? How’s that dominating boxing?” Adam, yes he did retire in 2008, and then came back about 1 year later to fight Juan Manuel Marquez. Now, Marquez isn’t a bum but he was clearly a smaller fighter who was handpicked for Mayweather. The problem is, it’s easy to say you have dominated a sport when you fight smaller fighters and/or fighters who are clearly inferior.

“In a very clean fashion”
    Either Mayweather doesn’t think Xylocaine is “unclean” or he thinks most people are too stupid to know what it is. For him to say that he has dominated boxing “in a very clean fashion” is hilarious. How many times do we have to point out the illegalities and bans of Xylocaine? How many times do we have to point out the side effects and the benefits of this drug? When will reporters hold Mayweather accountable for his past actions when they interview him?

Hey readers, do you think Mayweather has dominated the sport for years and in a clean fashion?

Originally posted by Mr. Copycat View Post
    Mayweather Jr ‘I’ve dominated the sport of boxing for years and done so in a very clean fashion'
    February 7, 9:12 PMSacramento Fight Sports Examiner
    by Rick Rockwell

Floyd Mayweather Jr
    APFloyd Mayweather’s latest claims of dominating the sport of boxing for years and doing so in a very clean fashion has prompted some quick and harsh responses from his critics. It’s no secret that many Mayweather critics believe that Floyd has had a questionable career. Add in the use of a controversial drug and now you have critics once again shaking their heads over the insanity of Mayweather’s latest comments.

“We need to clean up boxing and all sports. I’ve dominated the sport of boxing for years and done so in a very clean fashion.” FMJ, FightFan.com
    Floyd’s comments go right to the heart of what his critics shout to the heavens about. They say that Floyd ducked all the tough fighters through the years like Mosley, Cotto, and a rematch with De La Hoya. Here’s what Floyd has to say in regards to those who claim he ducks opponents:

“First they say I’m ducking everybody. Like I say, line ‘em up.”.. FMJ, *************.com

“Line em up”? There have been tough fighters who’ve come along Floyd’s career that he chose to avoid like the ones I previously mentioned. It only took 10 years for the Mayweather and Mosley fight to happen. Yet Floyd says to “line em up”. Jackie Evans Rancho Cordova, CA “Who does he want us to line up, the ducks or the chickens?” Jackie, I think he means the “cherry picked” opponents that he has faced over the years; Guys who are smaller and match up well with his strengths.

Adam Barnes Sacramento, Ca “Didn’t he retire and then come back and fight an easy opponent? How’s that dominating boxing?” Adam, yes he did retire in 2008, and then came back about 1 year later to fight Juan Manuel Marquez. Now, Marquez isn’t a bum but he was clearly a smaller fighter who was handpicked for Mayweather. The problem is, it’s easy to say you have dominated a sport when you fight smaller fighters and/or fighters who are clearly inferior.

“In a very clean fashion”
    Either Mayweather doesn’t think Xylocaine is “unclean” or he thinks most people are too stupid to know what it is. For him to say that he has dominated boxing “in a very clean fashion” is hilarious. How many times do we have to point out the illegalities and bans of Xylocaine? How many times do we have to point out the side effects and the benefits of this drug? When will reporters hold Mayweather accountable for his past actions when they interview him?

Hey readers, do you think Mayweather has dominated the sport for years and in a clean fashion?

Man, I have respect for May's boxing skills but to say that he has dominated the sport for the last 10yrs....who the f**k is he kidding????
    Damn Floyd shut-da-f**k up with that bull****!

People that take all comers or atleast some hard fights and win dominate and everyone knows that's not you! You retired when the road led to people like PWill, Cotto, Shane...just to mention a few....so, GTFOH with that dominating BS!

Comment

Manny fought fighters he felt his style was tailor made for and even weight drained most of those fighters but thats ok cause its manny and we love manny!!!

Floyd fought a few smaller fighters but how can you say he made his career by fighting smaller fighters!!! This is a guy who climb up the weight divisions remember!!!

They are both great fighters no matter what!!! get over all the bull**** and just say you dont like floyd because talks some ****!!!

Comment

who keeps writing these articles???? if xylocaine was illegal don't you think Floyd would've been punished by the several Boxing Commissions who were aware he was using it? WOW at *******s obsession and stupidity...just WOW

Comment

Not this **** again.

Comment

This obsession with xylocaine is astonishing!!! All boxers are allowed to use it and all boxers uses it, Just not a week to any fight which the NSAC test for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
              This obsession with xylocaine is astonishing!!! All boxers are allowed to use it and all boxers uses it, Just not a week to any fight which the NSAC test for.
              dont worry mate, these crazy pacquiao fans have no sense of reality

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                dont worry mate, these crazy pacquiao fans have no sense of reality

No am shocked!!! Its either some of these guys need to go back to school or they are ******ed, Cant anyone see this???

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

No am shocked!!! Its either some of these guys need to go back to school or they are ******ed, Cant anyone see this???
                  i feel you mate, this is beyond shocking to me...i actually have pity for these people

Comment

What's more ******ed and stupid is people reacting to such articles. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X