Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holt - Torres III is ON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thot Holt didnt deserved to be questioned for his win in the second bout, I said yea theres a headbutt BUT the punch ko-ed him. After rewatching the fight alot, I relize that the headbutt did in fact save Holt and the punch was a cover up. The third fight is gonna be crazy and I hope it stays in A.C.

Comment

aronauts beat torres!

Comment

yeah I heard about that fight ^ but never got to see any clips of it

didn't Arnoutis drop Torres in that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          aronauts beat torres!
          Yeah I thought Torres edged it out by taking the last few rounds, though I don't argue him losing either.

I'm not impressed with Torres. He's just a good puncher. Not a lot of skill, hardly any durability. If he cant land he's going to lose most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            Yeah I thought Torres edged it out by taking the last few rounds, though I don't argue him losing either.

I'm not impressed with Torres. He's just a good puncher. Not a lot of skill, hardly any durability. If he cant land he's going to lose most of the time.
            Thats the problem tho, he's a jww version of the man in your avi, one punch is all he needs the whole fight. I love Torres when he comes to fight, same with Holt, and i'm glad they found each other cuz they both needed something highlight worthy in there career

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
              yeah I heard about that fight ^ but never got to see any clips of it

didn't Arnoutis drop Torres in that fight?
              if im not mistaken he did.. a flash kd....

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post

exactly..

in their rematch.. they keep claiming about the head butt... but the really thing is.. that ... he got his left hand trap in the ropes.. and kolt just landed that hand flush. clean... .. but even that torres drop him 2 times.. u can see in the fight.. and see that it was thing of time for kendal to caught him...

torres is just to wild.. and it only takes a lil bit of accuracy to take him out easy......

kendal by KO!!

Originally posted by Dice View Post
              Thats the problem tho, he's a jww version of the man in your avi, one punch is all he needs the whole fight. I love Torres when he comes to fight, same with Holt, and i'm glad they found each other cuz they both needed something highlight worthy in there career
              i know what u r trying to say.. about his kO power....

but the differences is that torres in NO WAY.. has not even 15 % boxing skills that tyson had.. hes just to wild...

kendal by KO!!

Comment

Hell no he's not like prime tyson but rather like shot tyson who was still dangerous cuz his power. I think if Holt wins its cuz he outboxes him and we might be in for a boring fight. But Torres is gonna force holt to fight so this is gonna be good

Comment

man is going to be explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                    man is going to be explosive.

no doubt about that!!

Comment

yeah stylistically, and especially how the last fight turned out

I dunno what to expect

will Torres still come out like a bat outta hell? or fight a bit more conservative to avoid another head clash?

interesting fight for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X