Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is age 27, old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously though, 27 is no age, at least in my opinion.

Go and find something you enjoy and just go for it, whether that be going back to school or another job.

No point having regrets. At the end of the day what may seem like a regret now, was at one point exactly what you wanted to do.

I've been in IT for the past few years, but I've become disillusioned with it I'm genuinely considering becoming a apprentice personal trainer, or even a kickboxing instructor. What's the point in making money if you don't enjoy what you're doing? I don't believe in that thing of work 'being a grind, no one enjoys their job' bla bla bla...

Do what you want. If you want to go back to school do it, don't let people tell you otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
      Sometimes I think I havnt not done anything memorable in my life.. Im not married, no kids, havnt traveled much
      I feel scared of getting old and have lots of regrets..
      I havnt even found a career yet.. Im thinking of going back to school.
      I just turned 27 a lil bit ago, and I have my own buissness, my own A8 white on white NUKKA, I have my girl you know baby from high school living good, but I came from dead broke, I been shot, been to prison, and still turned my life around its all in the mind playa.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        I just turned 27 a lil bit ago, and I have my own buissness, my own A8 white on white NUKKA, I have my girl you know baby from high school living good, but I came from dead broke, I been shot, been to prison, and still turned my life around its all in the mind playa.

Whats your business?

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
          Whats your business?
          He gets paid a ton of e-points for all the Mayweather threads he makes.

Comment

Phook is so old if I pat him on his back his **** will fall off.

Comment

It's not old, but it's not young either

Comment

Whats your business?
                Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                He gets paid a ton of e-points for all the Mayweather threads he makes.
                He is in direct competition with Htown's pool cleaning business. Without it, Htown would hold a monopoly as pool cleaning boy in Houston.
                Last edited by cupocity303; 02-11-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                  Sometimes I think I havnt not done anything memorable in my life.. Im not married, no kids, havnt traveled much
                  I feel scared of getting old and have lots of regrets..
                  I havnt even found a career yet.. Im thinking of going back to school.
                  Yeah, it's old if you're working at a supermarket. Get your s hit together and you can be young again.

Comment

I think by 27 you should have at least a rough idea of where you are going in life.

Plans change, but if you don't even have a plan yet then get your ass into gear.

If you go to start a career the first question is going to be why the **** you have no experience in anything worthwhile yet, and the older you get the harder it is going to be to answer that

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                      he is in direct competition with htown's pool cleaning business. Without it, htown would hold a monopoly as pool cleaning boy in houston.
                      omfg!!!!! Hahahaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X