Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd, we get it, your rich......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Floyd, we get it, your rich......

Look at his people. They don't even look like they f@ck with him like that.

Even the girls in the background: "Hhhhhh, we get it lil Floyd, your rich......"

This is honestly embarrassing that a grown man with children acts like this. During fight time I guess it could be acceptable but he's semi retired again and has nothing to promote.

Comment

We just had Hurricane Sandy. A bunch of people lost their homes, and probably won't even enjoy their Thanksgiving or Chrisitmas, and this douche is putting out some "look at me! I'm rich!" videos.....SMDH.

Have some class lil Floyd.

Comment

Pacqiauo is tapped and Floyd is still stuntin and ballin whats new?

Comment

That money he's flashing comes from his fan base, when you buy a Floyd PPV he flashes your own money right back at you. That must feel good lol.

Comment

Comment

The whole flashing money thing has officially ran its course, it was cool the first few times but now its just sickening and repetitive. Wake me up when hes signed for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                Look at his people. They don't even look like they f@ck with him like that.

Even the girls in the background: "Hhhhhh, we get it lil Floyd, your rich......"

Being envious of what Floyd Mayweather has will not make you in turn rich my friend. Learning to be happy for the success of your fellow man can make your soul rich however.

Comment

Yet you feel the need to post the video here..

Comment

Why are ya'll even posting bout Floyd? does he have a fight coming up?

Comment

Working...
                    X