Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa's Lawyer comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire thought his contract was up too.

Comment

The recent track record says Top Rank is tough to beat in these sort of legal actions.

Comment

Bob Arum and Top Rank never lose in court. If they say Gamboa's still a part of Top Rank than guess what, hes part of Top Rank

This ain't no GBP when they have a elaborate set up where they hire "experts" who testify before a court that photos are photoshopped when they know damn well that they are real and they lie under oath to protect their dildo loving asses

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Bob Arum and Top Rank never lose in court. If they say Gamboa's still a part of Top Rank than guess what, hes part of Top Rank

This ain't no GBP when they have a elaborate set up where they hire "experts" who testify before a court that photos are photoshopped when they know damn well that they are real and they lie under oath to protect their dildo loving asses

Comment

I honestly believe more is going on than is being explained here... It simply doesnt seem logical that Gamboa or anyone with half a brain would be telling him to back out of a fight and get sued and potentially ruin his career....

PLUS GAMBOA IS GETTING SCREWED OVER, CAN ANYONE BLAME HIM FOR THAT?? Yet you have cowards on a boxing website calling him a coward, the man is teh #1 ranked featherweight in the world...

And it seems that from his side he simply hates his contract, add in we are dealing with BOB ARUM, and this man should be given x2 free passes for his actions, lest we all forget Donaire was just going through basically the same thing as well....

I HEARD NO ONE CALL HIM A COWARD, BUT SOMEHOW GAMBOA IS A COWARD NOW....

THE MAN WAS WILLING TO FIGHT....

Comment

If it's all official this clears up a lot for me. I was under the impression that Gamboa already extended his contract before agreeing to fight Rios. Considering his contract had expired and never was renewed, there is no real obligation. Too good to be true, for now. I still think there is another piece of the puzzle that's going to be revealed following the lawsuit.

Happy Pi Day = 3.14

Comment

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
                I honestly believe more is going on than is being explained here... It simply doesnt seem logical that Gamboa or anyone with half a brain would be telling him to back out of a fight and get sued and potentially ruin his career....

PLUS GAMBOA IS GETTING SCREWED OVER, CAN ANYONE BLAME HIM FOR THAT?? Yet you have cowards on a boxing website calling him a coward, the man is teh #1 ranked featherweight in the world...

And it seems that from his side he simply hates his contract, add in we are dealing with BOB ARUM, and this man should be given x2 free passes for his actions, lest we all forget Donaire was just going through basically the same thing as well....

I HEARD NO ONE CALL HIM A COWARD, BUT SOMEHOW GAMBOA IS A COWARD NOW....

THE MAN WAS WILLING TO FIGHT....
                I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

The word 'coward' get's thrown around a lot. I think some people forget we're talking about world class boxers who fight for a living...
                Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 03-15-2012, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X