Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you all seriously believe the **** talk between Mayweather/Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    these b1tch's hate anything that has to do with Floyd..i mean this is a man who says manny"p4p#1 sex idol???really??
    Dudes are sad man, lol the sad thing about it is even if Mayweather and Ortiz are acting it's way better than Mosley vs Pacquiao...those dudes acted like they were in love, I knew it was gonna be a **** fight when they were acting like best friends during the buildup.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Dudes are sad man, lol the sad thing about it is even if Mayweather and Ortiz are acting it's way better than Mosley vs Pacquiao...those dudes acted like they were in love, I knew it was gonna be a **** fight when they were acting like best friends during the buildup.
      And Pacquiao and Hatton playing darts together. Pacquiao and Marquez singing duets together.

Comment

manny can do no wrong with them...he can fight Ortiz and do the exact same thing as floyd and they'd praise him

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          And Pacquiao and Hatton playing darts together. Pacquiao and Marquez singing duets together.
          Exactly, now who in the hell wants to support a fight with both guys acting like best friends forever, atlest give me some drama rather it's real or fake.

Comment

The face on ortiz's fac looked pretty real at tonights meeting. When May went off about the bet and Oscar, Ortiz looked pissed.

Comment

how old are you man??seriously??just watch the damn fighters for what they do in the damn ring and stop finding **** to b1tch about
              That's impossible, you know that right?

Comment

manny can do no wrong with them...he can fight Ortiz and do the exact same thing as floyd and they'd praise him
                Too late, I been looking at ******* comments on youtube and they are already talking about how big of a war Pacquiao vs Ortiz would be, but for some reason right now hes a quitter, too green or even a bum.

Lol Ortiz will become a mexican legend if he signs to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Too late, I been looking at ******* comments on youtube and they are already talking about how big of a war Pacquiao vs Ortiz would be, but for some reason right now hes a quitter, too green or even a bum.

Lol Ortiz will become a mexican legend if he signs to fight Pacquiao.
                  thats just sad

Comment

Not at all. Nor do I believe the trash talk with De La Hoya is real in a sense. One of those instances like when someone tells a joke and they are only joking, but at the same time you know the joke has some truth to it. Oscar and Floyd deal with each other to make money pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      Not at all. Nor do I believe the trash talk with De La Hoya is real in a sense. One of those instances like when someone tells a joke and they are only joking, but at the same time you know the joke has some truth to it. Oscar and Floyd deal with each other to make money pretty much.
                      Daniel son kicked Johnnys ass..

Comment

Working...
                      X