Joe Calzaghe appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks lads.

Comment

If you dont like Calzaghe dont enter this thread. Simple as that.

And Calzaghe's showboating was no way OTT. Jones simply got a taste of his own medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
        After beating a shot version of RJJ?????
        For putting on an exhibition that NO ONE else possibly could have.

And doing it on the last night of his 15 year undefeated career at the age of 37.

Comment

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/11d41e01ab2e.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Cedric Diggory View Post

And Calzaghe's showboating was no way OTT. Jones simply got a taste of his own medicine.
            That makes it alright then?

Well done Calzaghe, great performance to round off a great career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
              For putting on an exhibition that NO ONE else possibly could have.

And doing it on the last night of his 15 year undefeated career at the age of 37.
              Mayweather against Baldomir any credit there???
              Baldomir did beat a prime Judah at WW when he was undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                That makes it alright then?

Well done Calzaghe, great performance to round off a great career.
                lol **** yeah it does

how many guys has roy jones utterly humiliated in the past? dancing round them while they've been trying to get back on their feet. and i have no remorse for them either but as a roy jones fan last night you witnessed the humiliation his opponents have gone through for years...

Comment

lol **** yeah it does

how many guys has roy jones utterly humiliated in the past? dancing round them while they've been trying to get back on their feet. and i have no remorse for them either but as a roy jones fan last night you witnessed the humiliation his opponents have gone through for years...
                  Two wrongs don't make a right.

Joe didn't humiliate Roy, that's the thing. He dominated him i'll give you that but it wasn't no Jeff Lacy type humiliation.

Past his prime Roy landed some good shots and did send Joe to the canvas in the first. Problem was Roy was shot to bits and by the time the 5th round came along and he had nothing in the tank. Joe was picking at him at will.

As for Joe mocking Roy well, not many people liked Roy so what happened last night was a haters wet dream because anyone who thinks it wasn't OTT is either a hardcore Calzaghe nuthugger or someone who doesn't like Roy Jones and glad he got humiliated when there was no need.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                    Mayweather against Baldomir any credit there???
                    Baldomir did beat a prime Judah at WW when he was undisputed
                    Agreed, Baldomir is a dead cert for the HOF.

Comment

Why would I have Joe in my avatar if I didn't like him you **** ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X