HAYE vs HARRISON PRESS CONFERENCE!!!!!!!! VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAYE vs HARRISON PRESS CONFERENCE!!!!!!!! VIDEO

A-FORCE owned HAYE brutally.

A-FORCE :"Yo HAYE you got dropped twice by light heavyweight,bwahahahahaha!"

Comment

Man, when seeing and hearing Haye talk, I really enjoy him. But the thing with Haye is that he is just talk.

Comment

I bet you Haye didnt sleep for a week staying late at night infront of the mirror practicing what he was going to say. Dude is SCARED! No wonder he doesnt want to fight. He has no heart or passion. Haye is going into gay **** after he quits boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          I bet you Haye didnt sleep for a week staying late at night infront of the mirror practicing what he was going to say. Dude is SCARED! No wonder he doesnt want to fight. He has no heart or passion. Haye is going into gay **** after he quits boxing.
          Exactly,thats why I hope A - FORCE land that left on that glass and knocks Haye out.

Imagine if Haye beats Audley and retires,he would claim that he is best heavyweight ever lived

Comment

Yes haye looked like he was ****ting himself......

Comment

I think I actually want audley to win this one i think it would be mentle... the amount of sht he both talks and takes.... 4 some reason i want the underdog to triumph dont think hes got a chance in hell tho

i really believe in hayes ability but ive kinda gone off him due to the klitchkos fights never happening on so many occasions

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post

This is hilarious. They sound like former schoolmates or brothers arguing over a dinner table. Arguing over who could win a footrace, awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  This is hilarious. They sound like former schoolmates or brothers arguing over a dinner table. Arguing over who could win a footrace, awesome.
                  Haye's quotes are similarly funny to the Cobra at times:

Reporter: "You're saying it's an easy fight David. I mean is it a lose lose situation?"

David Haye: "Nah iz not, it's gonna be a big win.. A big win for me. Watchin' him stretched out for a final time, exactly what I wanna do.. Exactly what I need to see.."

Comment

Working...
                  X