Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Reveals: I Tried To Kill Myself Several Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

........until he realized again coke is good.....stop trying to get people's approval ricky, you had a good career for the caliber fighter you were

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Hatton girlfriend had like no ass, none. It was literally flat man. Eww
      Dang you are right! wtf? she has a pretty face but she has that singer Keishas shapeless body

Flat deflated pancake azz with a bit of cottage cheese

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
        He should commit hara-kiri or seppuku already and die honorably

BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Last I read from Paul Williams, who suffered a similar TKO, and plus suffered a career ending accident and was wheelchaired, he was all smiles.

F uck what you read

No he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            More money than he can spend and a beautiful healthy child, while people around him sink into real poverty and despair. Yet taking drugs was the best thing he could think of doing with his life.
            Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            BS. You don't try, you either do or don't.
            Realest posts in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Depression is no joke. It takes so many lives every year. People are often reluctant to speak out about their problem for fear of ridicule and/or accuisation.

It's a problem that seems to be growing. Hopefully if people like Hatton and other celebs open up about it and reach an audience that others can't, it may encourage others out there to realize it's nothing to be ashamed about, and seek the help they need.
              Preach.

The reaction of some of the arseholes on here is entirely symptomatic of the general populace, which is filled with people who associate mental illness with weakness. I tend to find that people who ridicule mental illness sufferers also tend to be those who are intellectually subnormal.

The only way to combat ignorance is to speak up, educate and eradicate stigma. Get well soon, Ricky.

Comment

Stay classy NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                  Maybe if you stopped drinking you wouldn't be on about topping yourself all the time. It's sad that Ricky was once a hero to kids in the UK, now he's just an alcy coke head who is always talking about depression and suicide. Changed days.
                  Drinking is big factor I think. I'm not a depressive person at all but when I go on drinking binges, I end up feeling pretty low afterwards and usually for no real reason. So I can only imagine how a depressed guy must feel, especially a regular drinker like Ricky. Nevermind adding coke into the mix.

Comment

when I first heard of Hatton's problems, post Pacquiao, I felt bad for him but the more I read and hear about this guy, the more pathetic it becomes.

This is a man who was a multimillionaire well before the age of 30. He had fame to boot, a wife and a kid and was set for life and the life of his children. HE was the one who decided to mess around away from home. HE was the one who got into physical altercations with his family members. HE was the one who decided to take drugs and become a fat pile of crap.

An absolute waste this man is.

Comment

Depression is serious..guys don't speak because they get laughed at. Props to Ricky for being brave sharing this with the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X