Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm Keeping The IBF Belt - Bring On Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see the excuses when Brook don't take the fight or loses.

Brook likes to get paid and will find a different fight with less risk. I can see him getting a Canelo fight

Comment

This fat hypejob beat porter in a boring 12 round hug fest and has been fighting bums every since..... Ggg tha bum killa rescued his horrible resume with a lottery golden ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
        Unlucky Errol Spence, Jr. Be careful what you wish for, babi!
        Kell will get beat down by Spence worse than he did by Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          So glad to hear this

Brooks gonna derail Americas new hope

Some clowns on here have been blowing so much smoke up each other's azzs about brook ducking spence

Brook will end spence
          America doesn't need hopes...that's on you people.

Brook is levels below Spence and ya'll learn the hard way IF this fights happens.

Comment

Who's gonna be y'all next big prospect once spence gets smoked ?

Comment

Kell is really putting up or showing up right now, fighting two alleged boogie man in boxing.

I really like this guy's attitude right now, if he fights Spence he's everything I'm looking for in a fighter, taking on everyone they say can't get good fights Kells right here baby. See where you stand.

Personally I don't think he has enough power to take Spence but I like his courage!

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Who's gonna be y'all next big prospect once spence gets smoked ?
                Ask yourself that question.

We don't have a problem producing greatness like you soft mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Kell is really putting up or showing up right now, fighting two alleged boogie man in boxing.

I really like this guy's attitude right now, if he fights Spence he's everything I'm looking for in a fighter, taking on everyone they say can't get good fights Kells right here baby. See where you stand.

Personally I don't think he has enough power to take Spence but I like his courage!
                  You admire courage but you have Canelito in your avi.

Talk about irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    You admire courage but you have Canelito in your avi.

Talk about irony.
                    Cabelo is about business. I respect his skill th e boy nice but he needs to strive for greatness like he did in his younger years fighting Trout Floyd Lara. He seems to think he can live off that legacy, but I boycotted his ppv and will continue to do so until he steps in the ring with a serious threat. Talent like Canelo doesn't deserve to be wasted on B tier fighters, he has the type of style that needs to be placed against not the best every outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I heard he walks around at 180lbs & cuts to 147 every fight
                      Then you heard wrong !! He weighs at most 165. Come over to Sheffield and see him for yourself !

Comment

Working...
                      X