Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Fury's Father Erupts - EPIC Rant on Racism, Media, Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grange_27 View Post
    John Fury recently left prison after doing a stretch for gouging out a mans eye at a car auction. Tyson Fury has made ****phobic rants followed by sexist rants and now is talking about slapping Joshua like he would his *****. So yeah people dislike them in the UK and it's not a "gypsy" thing it's because they are lowlife scumbags.
    I acknowledge that those things transpired.

But even before the ****phobic rants and sexist comments, the British media have never liked Fury at all. You know that to be true. They never cared for him and lots of the media were hoping he would lose to Wlad.

He never got the adulation that Haye got for beating Valuev or Joshua just got for beating Martin............... and Fury beat fcking Wlad! Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I saw a lot of praise for his achievement after the Wald win.
      In the UK? I don't recall a lot of praise. Overseas? Yeah. But I don't recall the UK media doing so.

Depends on which media you listen to I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        He has a very valid point.

For years in the UK, the media has always had something against Tyson Fury. They've never taken any notice of him, they had undermined him constantly and belittled his achievements.

The most obvious was when he beat Wlad (he beat fcking Wlad ffs) and the English media were downplaying his win and saying crap like Haye or Joshua could have done it if they had the chance and that they were better than Fury.

Disgraceful. It's gotta be the Gypsy thing.
        That's a load a ****e, are you from the UK ? Never seen anything like that he didn't get **** all attention mind you

Comment

Fury is actually being erased from British boxing history as we speak...people consider him more of a laughing stock than a bonafide world class champion ....he's an ill mannered gate keeper who got lucky against a 40 year old champion who has been at the top for too long and is beyond his prime.....he's 24 stone now and he has to lose 6 stone in 11 weeks lol....what an unconditioned *****

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
            That's a load a ****e, are you from the UK ? Never seen anything like that he didn't get **** all attention mind you
            Calm down sir. Yes, I am from the UK.

They have never liked Fury.

Comment

I acknowledge that those things transpired.

But even before the ****phobic rants and sexist comments, the British media have never liked Fury at all. You know that to be true. They never cared for him and lots of the media were hoping he would lose to Wlad.

He never got the adulation that Haye got for beating Valuev or Joshua just got for beating Martin............... and Fury beat fcking Wlad! Come on.
              No you are right. His victory was by far the greater of the 3 as it was the lineal champion but it was a dire contest (as was Hayes). A lot of people watched it hoping he would lose but that's because of how he acts not because of the gypsy heritage blah de blah. If he had some class and an exciting style then maybe it would be different.

John Fury can **** right off I don't mind Peter Fury but he is a real scumbag who has some front on him talking about discriminatation. I do discriminate against people that gouge out other people's eyes I'm funny like that.

Comment

In the UK? I don't recall a lot of praise. Overseas? Yeah. But I don't recall the UK media doing so.

Depends on which media you listen to I guess.
                I don't recall tbh. You're probably right as the UK media is utter tripe.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                  He's been fighting bums all his life yet he KO's the guy that Fury went the distance with in what one or two rounds?
                  He fights Dillian Whyte who is a tough fighter he has a hard night with him has to deal with a bit of adversity getting clipped but he came back from it and put Whyte on his back out for the count in dramatic entertaining fashion!
                  Now he's also added Martin to the list its clear as day that AJ is talented he has the amateur pedigree to boot with some heavy, heavy hands on him why should he not be rated?

Its about racism... so what angle is he going for here is it because he isn't black?
                  Wait, what... smh this guy so thick white fighters get props regardless Carl Froch anyone?
                  Gypsies aren't a race so not liking them doesn't imply racism and do you know why that is... me hating someone for them having the same skin colour ISN'T racist its just idiotic for a bunch of Neanderthal caravan living twats to sit there and spout utter bullshxt.
                  It's like a bunch of bronies get together they keep a close knit community marry within their own (incest) and do whatever weird activities that they do to make themselves hated and when they receive the hate they're due they have a little hissy fit and shout racism now because you hate people who like my little pony does that make you a racist?
                  NO!

Easy to debunk these absolute ******s.
                  Irish travellers are a race of people, same as Romany Gypsies. They're protected under equality laws the same as any other race of people or ethnic monority. Nothing to do with skin colour.....

I could be racist towards English, Irish, Welsh, Indian, Chinese, Irish travellers, black people etc

You are clearly racist

Easy to debunk you

Comment

Calm down sir. Yes, I am from the UK.

They have never liked Fury.
                    I am calm it reads badly. the stuff about haye and Joshua is a nonsense though

Comment

Originally posted by Grange_27 View Post
                      No you are right. His victory was by far the greater of the 3 as it was the lineal champion but it was a dire contest (as was Hayes). A lot of people watched it hoping he would lose but that's because of how he acts not because of the gypsy heritage blah de blah. If he had some class and an exciting style then maybe it would be different.

John Fury can **** right off I don't mind Peter Fury but he is a real scumbag who has some front on him talking about discriminatation. I do discriminate against people that gouge out other people's eyes I'm funny like that.
                      No rules in a street fight

Comment

Working...
                      X