Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw Adrian Broner at Wildcard Boxing Gym, today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

team pac probably called team broner and asked them to come by.... I bet if pac/floyd comes off broner will be pac's sparring partner

Comment

Broner was at the Mares vs Moreno fight at the Staples Center. When in LA, you have to stop by the Wild Card.

Comment

Does Broner even have hate for Pac? He just said that Pac couldn't beat him or Floyd, Broner didn't say he hated the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          Does Broner even have hate for Pac? He just said that Pac couldn't beat him or Floyd, Broner didn't say he hated the guy.
          it depends on whether he thinks Floyd hates him or not

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            LOL he is chilling with pac.

http://instagram.com/p/R9OtasO4fM/
            Man Pacman is tiny, Broner is 5 foot 5 and he towers over Pacman, who is supposedly 5 foot 6 and half.

Makes Pacman that much more special seeing just how small this guy is. When a lightweight towers over you, you are tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              Well if you state your opinion, then you are a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Man Pacman is tiny, Broner is 5 foot 5 and he towers over Pacman, who is supposedly 5 foot 6 and half.

Makes Pacman that much more special seeing just how small this guy is. When a lightweight towers over you, you are tiny.
                broner is 5 '7
                pac is 5'5

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
                  broner is 5 '7
                  pac is 5'5
                  Pacquiao is tiny, can't believe he took Margarito's and Cotto's punches like that being so damn small.

I could see Broner going to 147 in a few years.

Comment

Kicks you wear can boost your height by a few inches. It's likely Broner just has higher heels than Pacquiao.

Officially Pacquiao is 5'6 1/2 and Broner is 5'7, but official figures can't always be trusted.

Comment

@retiringscene: In town for a funeral, thought I'd get my mind off things so I stopped by Pro Boxing Shop across the street.. I saw that the Pac camp was still there so I decided to be nosey. Lol
                      Last edited by Sin City; 11-13-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X