Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    Ring the alarm.

"I'm still #1 in Europe!"
    - Ryan Rhodes

which typically means you are MEDIOCRE on a GLOBAL scale, Ryan...

Dominated by a B Level, 20 year old KID....LMAOO!!...what are you poor souls gonna do?

It's coming.......
    You mean a 20 year old Prospect who is more popular than all American fighters combined? The same American Fighters who cant sell 500 tickets in their own home town?

Canelo is the future of Boxing. B level fighter, lol.

I guess to be a A level fighter he needs to headbutt/clinch/lowblow and fake being hit illegaly to win and sell 500 seats. That will make him a great American A level fighter like Andre Ward,Andrea Berto, Timothy Bradley, Devon Alexander., Andre Direll, Chad Dawson all which combined cant sellout a High School Gym.

The only people in USA that can draw a crowd are Mexicans and Mexican-Americans.

Comment

Can you see it?

Can you feel it?

I know that you can...

Look at the extreme, overboard backlash from this past weekend...just over an Irish Englishman no hoper's loss, and especially a young American B TEAMER receiving an expected hometown decision...

They can't handle it all....it's making them lash out even harder...why?...because their fighters are being systematically eradicated, and there's nothing they can do about it...

and oh yeah...who's fighting this Saturday?

That's right......ANNIHILATION.

Comment

You should've picked a different country to troll, this would be a 200 page thread by now if you did white Americans.

Comment

am i missing something? is US boxing thirivng or something?? I dont think so, lets have a look at their top fighters over the past few 18 months or 2 years

Andre Berto - exposed and beaten
          Paul Williams - Brutally KO'd and exposed
          Kelly Pavlik - beaten and limited
          James Kirkland - Brutally KO'd
          Andre Dirrell - beaten and suffers from Devon Alexander-like lack of warrior heart
          Chris Arreola - biggest disgrace of a heavyweight I've ever seen
          Kevin Johnson - oh dear me, this is just terrible
          Eddie Chambers - truly awful
          Juan Diaz - beaten + retired
          Timothy Bradley - bailed on biggest fight of his career, delusional about prospects against Pacquiao, bordering on embarassing to be a Bradley fan
          Devon Alexander - lost his last 3 fights in the ring, won them in St Louis and was beaten by Kotelnik, but now wants Paulie M, both beaten by Amir Khan
          Zab Judah - best years are behind him, scraped by Mathysse, over matched against Mabuza

The only fighters, outside of Floyd Mayweather Jr (and even thats debatable), that are currently tearing it up in their respective divisions and performing well are Bernard Hopkins and Steve Cunningham

Britain has a brighter future in boxing, Groves/DeGale/Cleverly/Khan/Brook/Gavin/Price/Saunders/Fury - all young up and comers with good potential.

The US are still relying on Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr to wave the stars and stripes

Comment

Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
            SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
            Is this **** american? Maybe if any yank heavyweights had the balls to fight he might concentrate on his own backyard?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              You should've picked a different country to troll, this would be a 200 page thread by now if you did white Americans.

Why would he need to troll something that ended 40 years ago? Gerry Cooney and Kelly Pavlik were there last hope and got owned.

Ward is gonna beat Froch...and Vitali is gonna finish what Wlad couldn't and demolish Haye.

Comment

Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
                SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
                BUMP seeing as in 24HRS 'Tobey' Haye will become #50

Comment

This bump goes out to all gullible British clowns..sleep well!

Comment

LOL...yep, K2...there's 1 in the bank...

I'll be basking in their shame and sorrow all weekend.

Froch and Khan are next.

Bury this thread as fast as you can now...lol....the shameless fools...

Comment

"Who are YOU?!"

A lacking and DOOMED Boxing nation...

It's a beautiful day.

Comment

Working...
                      X