Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing trainer keeps it 100 (everyone needs to watch this)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing trainer keeps it 100 (everyone needs to watch this)

this is how it should be

Comment

I like him.

Dropping jewels for the fools.

Comment

lol he is not saying nothing a million other people haven't said before.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
          lol he is not saying nothing a million other people haven't said before.
          there's alot more biased people in the sport who stick with there own ... not the way it should be

Comment

Everything he's saying is true, but what he's not considering is mayweather's mental toughness, mental advantage, height advantage, reach advantage, and HIS OWN SPEED, as well as his perfect timing. Which we all know is the key to making manny pacquiao gun shy. TIMING. You TIME HIM and he throws easily 200-300 punches less than he would normally throw in a fight. Anybody that has been able to time manny pacquiao has been able to beat him. marquez beat him twice, morales beat him. What are both of the fighters I just mentioned known for? Their TIMING. Who is the best when it comes to timing? You already know the answer to that question.

All this guy is saying is that manny pacquiao is the biggest threat to floyds career and he's never going to fight anybody like manny pacquiao or be able to emulate that, so the only way he's going to get manny pacquiao is to fight manny pacquiao. Since he's never seen anything like manny before, he has the chance of getting caught. We all know mayweather hates getting hit, he can't take punishment. That's why he has probably the fastest reflexes i've ever seen in a boxer, might just be edging out roy jones a bit when it comes to reflexes. We all know that reflexes are a reaction, and a reaction to protect yourself. It comes naturally. Mayweather's "cowardness" (i'd like to refer to it as smartness) is what makes him such an amazing defensive fighter. So this trainer is saying that he believes that mayweather might slip up one time, and that will alow manny to go off on him due to his speed and relentlessness combined with blistering power. Something mayweather will never experience in his life (unless he fights manny) and might cause him to get knocked out. But what this trainer doesn't know is that manny is not as fast as he previously was as we can see from the most recent bradley fight, and bradley himself will tell you that pacquiao's punches felt much harder during their first fight than their second.

So i rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
              nice breakdown, this is pretty much how I see it as well

Pacquiao can still throw 10 punch combinations in under a second and all of them landed, just ask bradley

floyd can't do nothing against that

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                Everything he's saying is true, but what he's not considering is mayweather's mental toughness, mental advantage, height advantage, reach advantage, and HIS OWN SPEED, as well as his perfect timing. Which we all know is the key to making manny pacquiao gun shy. TIMING. You TIME HIM and he throws easily 200-300 punches less than he would normally throw in a fight. Anybody that has been able to time manny pacquiao has been able to beat him. marquez beat him twice, morales beat him. What are both of the fighters I just mentioned known for? Their TIMING. Who is the best when it comes to timing? You already know the answer to that question.

All this guy is saying is that manny pacquiao is the biggest threat to floyds career and he's never going to fight anybody like manny pacquiao or be able to emulate that, so the only way he's going to get manny pacquiao is to fight manny pacquiao. Since he's never seen anything like manny before, he has the chance of getting caught. We all know mayweather hates getting hit, he can't take punishment. That's why he has probably the fastest reflexes i've ever seen in a boxer, might just be edging out roy jones a bit when it comes to reflexes. We all know that reflexes are a reaction, and a reaction to protect yourself. It comes naturally. Mayweather's "cowardness" (i'd like to refer to it as smartness) is what makes him such an amazing defensive fighter. So this trainer is saying that he believes that mayweather might slip up one time, and that will alow manny to go off on him due to his speed and relentlessness combined with blistering power. Something mayweather will never experience in his life (unless he fights manny) and might cause him to get knocked out. But what this trainer doesn't know is that manny is not as fast as he previously was as we can see from the most recent bradley fight, and bradley himself will tell you that pacquiao's punches felt much harder during their first fight than their second.

So i rest my case.
                You were so plausible up until this point. (Also take some time to check out Willie Pep)

Comment

damn...too many analysis and counter analysis again, just let us see the fight!
                  why do these floydiots keeps saying floyd will win then lauds their idol's ducking the fight.
                  let him fight, we don't care if he wins, we just want to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post

this is how it should be
                    I think their must be a bunch of regulars on Boxingscene who probably give him abuse calling him an uncle Tom lmao!
                    Sad thing is he has a point, too many idiots think its about supporting the same colour of skin of a fighter...
                    Personally couldn't give a **** about that I'm white and I root for some of the most hated people because they're repping my country (Khan, Kell Brook, DeGale, Eubank, Naz) doesn't make a ounce of difference to me but their will always be some idiot out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X