No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Adama - Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    what time does that translate to US time? and do you know where to watch it, by any chance?
    Not sure what time it'll be in the US pal, sorry. I'll be watching it on BoxNation.

Comment

Originally posted by wahoo View Post
      It show on my guide 2:30 east
      What do you mean by "on my guide"... suggesting there's a channel in the US which will broadcast it?!

Comment

The card starts at 1PM EST btw for those wondering.

Comment

card starts at 1? wow thats early

Comment

I am trying to buy BoxNation streaming service but it says "There are no subscription options available.". :/ I am guessing not available to the US? I don't want to watch the fight on crappy illegal streams. I don't mind paying it as a PPV online either if there's such an option. If anyone knows about legit sites worth the cash let me know (not looking for FREE ones at all/not interested- last resort option).

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              Do you know what time the fight/card starts by any chance, bro?
              I think it's 1pm EST here in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                What do you mean by "on my guide"... suggesting there's a channel in the US which will broadcast it?!
                I have a skymex sat receiver hookup at my house, bro just install XBMC on your computer and you never miss a fight
                Last edited by SOUTH-FLA; 02-01-2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I have a skymex sat receiver hookup at my house, bro just install XBMC on your computer and you never miss a fight
                  What is that? link?

Comment

Ooookay... I just read about XBMC which is a media center interface that allows you to watch your own content as well as stream any from online sources, correct? However, do I need to find the online content beforehand or does the interface have a search function that does it for me and browses the internet for possible matches?

Stupid HBO, what a pain in the ass. MainEvent will be broadcasting this in HD as a $30 PPV in AUS yet HBO couldn't figure out the logistics or creative ways to make it happen. Incompetent pieces of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      What is that? link?
                      YouTube and search xbmc

Comment

Working...
                      X