No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Bobby Gunn in Play For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Bobby Gunn in Play For December

Hackensack, NJ – Former IBA, WBC USNBC and WBA NABA cruiserweight titlist Bobby “The Celtic Warrior” Gunn will have a career defining opportunity when he meets former pound for pound king Roy Jones Jr. in December in Pennsylvania.

Gunn, who sports a professional ledger of 21-5-1 with 18 wins by knockout, fought James Toney and Tomasz Adamek in his last two bouts but came up short both times. A legendary bare knuckle boxer whose bouts have been viewed more than 600,000 times on YouTube, Gunn also won other cruiserweight belts and was rated in the top 10 by the WBA and WBC. The heavy-handed New Jersey based Canadian was on the verge of retiring but had interest in fighting Jones Jr. for a number of years. [Click Here To Read More]

I don't need to watch footage of Bobby Gunn to know that Roy will be on the bad side of another highlight reel KO....

Comment

600,000 views on youtube? Wow!

Comment

Gunn takes dives IMO

Comment

I wanted roy to fight rampage or silva so he could crack em on the jaw... show boxing true superiority

Comment

"Career Defining". WHAT THE FUK!!! If someone career is defined by fighting an ancient many layers washed up Jones....then they have NO career!!

Comment

Looks Like a typical Matt Jablosky press release

Comment

Comment

agreed. however i feel in this contest roy jones p4p will roll back the years.

Comment

Roy is just having fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X