Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lennox Lewis the Greatest Heavyweight Boxer of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali is the greater.

In terms of who would win in there primes Lewis has a great chance as he does against any former champ.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
      I feel Lewis fought a prime Vitali. Vitali was 31 years old when they had their war, I felt Vitali at that time was in supreme condition and had a wealth amount of fighting experience.
      It's hard to really count that win and give Lennox full credit for that though. I'm just saying he came along when the guys before him were getting older and when the guys after him were starting to become threats at HW. It's not Lennox's fault Bowe avoided him though.

Comment

Originally posted by #GlowinOrb View Post
        tyson is a year YOUNGER than lewis.......
        Tyson was next to done by the early 2000's man. It's like saying because Wlad is in his mid 30's that you can compare that to how Ali was in his mid 30's. Fighters age differently. Lewis was older too, but Tyson hadn't had a significant win in like 3-4 years.

Comment

Top ten maybe......more towards the bottom of the list.

Comment

I know im in the minority but i think a prime Lennox SPARKS Ali.

Comment

for the record i HATED him when he was active. I had no respect for the skills cause i was brought up on Tyson fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                In his prime, and in top condition, is Lennox Lewis actually the greatest heavyweight boxer who ever entered the squared circle or do you still consider Ali, or another boxer, somehow greater than Lewis?
                U mean the prime Lennox that struggled with Bruno?
                He was a great boxer, but on all points, Ali is better.
                Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                I know im in the minority but i think a prime Lennox SPARKS Ali.
                I see him having trouble hitting Ali at all. Lewis imo wasnt fast enough, and didnt have a high work rate to compete with Ali.

Comment

Lol @ those who voted Tyson.

Lewis is definitely in my top 5; and should be in most people's top 10, at least.

Comment

LOL at Tyson. So overrated.

I like Lennox, but he's definitely not the best heavyweight ever.

Comment

Top 5 material to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X