Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean its gotten as soap opera as It can get. Aare you seriously going to tell me that thry chse the jail over woodbury. With all the weapons the solar electricity the food. The writers should kill themselves.

Also that has to baby is the greatest baby of all time. Ive heard it cry once. Lol

I know people like to be overy dramatic and say they arent going to watch it again but im serious I think im done

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I joked to my friend that the Andrea scene, and Milton dying will last throughout the whole entire next season. Noticed how it took 30 minutes into the episode for Milton to tell Andrea that he had dropped pliers right behind her? Something that he did in the very beginning of the episode.

I gotta give them props though, I fully expected Governor to die and Andrea to live and be a mainstay like in the comic book. So they got me by surprised.
      I kept on thinking about how Dave Chappelle had that bit about Elizabeth Smart, "Stop thinking and start making some moves, girl!"

Comment

• Is everyone like me.. thinking that the first half of s3 before the break was awesome? LOADS of action and development... Lori/The black guy (sorry can't remeber his name) dying.. trying to take over the prison..

Governor storyline was interesting aswell.. severed heads in jars.. etc Merle returning.. beating the hell out of glenn and get maggie almost raped by the governer.. Merle and his boys going after michone.. it was a great first half to the season

Then after that.. it TRULY was just filler.. seriously put the episodes to 10 a seasons.. or something. The Andrea/Governer thing slowed the whole of the second half of the season. Were was the merle stuff everyone wanted.. there was barely any interaction.. most of these guys left him for dead.. he tried to kill one of them etc..

Instead we got about 5 mins of that in favor for Andrea.. lovefest.. and then Merle died like a ***** and didn't really redeem himself.. (maybe he never was meant to?)

Comment

• Carl's becoming a poor man's Shane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
            Didn't really feel like a season finale.

Can't stand Carl even more now. Didn't think that was possible.
            nope it didn't and it was unbelievably dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
              I mean its gotten as soap opera as It can get. Aare you seriously going to tell me that thry chse the jail over woodbury. With all the weapons the solar electricity the food. The writers should kill themselves.

Also that has to baby is the greatest baby of all time. Ive heard it cry once. Lol

I know people like to be overy dramatic and say they arent going to watch it again but im serious I think im done
              Spoiler Alert:I'm pretty sure that they took a few things with them back to the prison. In the very last scene when Rick pulled up with the truck, there were a few stuff in the rear trunk covered with a white sheet. I'm sure that they took all the important things that they needed from woodbury.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Is everyone like me.. thinking that the first half of s3 before the break was awesome? LOADS of action and development... Lori/The black guy (sorry can't remeber his name) dying.. trying to take over the prison..

Governor storyline was interesting aswell.. severed heads in jars.. etc Merle returning.. beating the hell out of glenn and get maggie almost raped by the governer.. Merle and his boys going after michone.. it was a great first half to the season

Then after that.. it TRULY was just filler.. seriously put the episodes to 10 a seasons.. or something. The Andrea/Governer thing slowed the whole of the second half of the season. Were was the merle stuff everyone wanted.. there was barely any interaction.. most of these guys left him for dead.. he tried to kill one of them etc..

Instead we got about 5 mins of that in favor for Andrea.. lovefest.. and then Merle died like a ***** and didn't really redeem himself.. (maybe he never was meant to?)
                Nope, it wasn't just you. A lot of television critics were wondering how the season started out so damn well AND consistent. After the break the show became so inconsistent in terms of quality. The finale IMO was one of the better episodes of the 2nd half but I don't know, it just seems so unsatisfactory.

Comment

• They should have followed the comics and killed the baby and Lori in the Finale. It was very anti-climatic.

If anything the Govenor should have been waiting for them at the Prison holding the Hearshel, his daughters, carl and glenn hostage when Darryl Rick and Michionne came back.

Thats not any reason to stop watching though. It still was badass like Milton killing andrea, the Govornor shooting on his own people, and I look forward to Carl dying next season fingers crossed. Then hopefully Rick turns into a badass.

Comment

• what a ****ing gyp. talk about squeezing out your fan base patience and a storyline my god how artistically cheap is this show?

you string along your fan base for a what? 5 minute battle scene?

Andrea's stupidity (talk about somebody who deserved to die) in taking forever take off her cuffs because she wanted to admire milton's corpse lasted longer than the actual battle!!!!! Event the way she died was so disrespectful to the intelligence of the fan base. she already got out and had the pliers in her hand. No way an experienced zombie killer like andrea would get taken out by a new formed zombie when she had the drop on him.

smdh.

& to not tell us WTF happened to the governor and why nobody was guarding woodbury other than tyrese and the other chick when rick took the entire population is downright appalling.

Those of you who wanted more soap opera psycho analysis drama because that's what we need most in a zombie apocalypse enjoy. I thought this was a suppose to be a show about surviving in a zombie apocalypse instead we are treated every weekend to boring sob fests dramatic one on one dialogue about people's feelings.

Only the walking dead can turn a zombie apocalypse into utterly boring and nauseatingly painful sob drama.

Im done with this show.

DONE.

PS, writers need to ask themselves why do people tune in to watch this show. Do they watch because of zombies and surviving a zombie apocalypse or because of mediocre actor's attempt at showing their dramatic chops?

What should be the strong point of the show?

Comment

• Andrea/governer ruined second half of the season imo were it got more and more airtime.

You also lost merle from the woodbury camp.. who made the scenes somewhat bareable...

Seriously i cant believe how badly they dropped the ball with the last 8 episodes and especially this final one..

No matter its faults TWD is known for great season endings/mid seasons endings..

This was horrible.. they needed a full on fight at the prison to redeem the shower of **** that was the last 8 episodes. (apart from when rick/carl/michone go find that guy) coincidence that andrea/goveener was not involved btw???

Woman in this show are horrible.. got rid of lori.. and andrea replaced her.. probably that chick they saved will be the ****ing abnoying **** in s4. Seriously if andrea was well written and likeable maybe this final steaming pile of **** for a finale.. would have worked

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X