Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Signs Contract To Fight Shane Mosley

The Fight's On! Floyd Mayweather Has Signed to Face Shane Mosley
    2/03/2010 3:26 PM ET By Lem Satterfield

Floyd Mayweather has signed his bout agreement to fight Shane Mosley, who already had inked his name on the dotted line on Friday, Mosley's attorney, Judd Burstein, told FanHouse.

Burstein said that he learned of the development concerning Mayweather (pictured right) from Mosley's promoter, Golden Boy Promotions' CEO Richard Shaefer, which should set in motion the promotional and marketing of their bout to take place on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Richard Schaefer just called me and told me that [Mayweather's adviser] Al Haymon called him, and it's being faxed," said Burstein, with whom Mosley signed his part of the deal on Friday in Las Vegas.

"I'm ecstatic. Shane and I have been together for seven years, and I love him as a client, and he's going to show the world how great that he is," said Burstein. "A lot of credit goes to Richard Schaefer. We work together beautifully. And Al Haymon has proven that my assessment of him as a real, straight shooter and a good guy are correct. He came through."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/02/0...-shane-mosley/

Good news.

Comment

Now, the haters can STFU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        The Fight's On! Floyd Mayweather Has Signed to Face Shane Mosley
        2/03/2010 3:26 PM ET By Lem Satterfield

Floyd Mayweather has signed his bout agreement to fight Shane Mosley, who already had inked his name on the dotted line on Friday, Mosley's attorney, Judd Burstein, told FanHouse.

Burstein said that he learned of the development concerning Mayweather (pictured right) from Mosley's promoter, Golden Boy Promotions' CEO Richard Shaefer, which should set in motion the promotional and marketing of their bout to take place on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Richard Schaefer just called me and told me that [Mayweather's adviser] Al Haymon called him, and it's being faxed," said Burstein, with whom Mosley signed his part of the deal on Friday in Las Vegas.

"I'm ecstatic. Shane and I have been together for seven years, and I love him as a client, and he's going to show the world how great that he is," said Burstein. "A lot of credit goes to Richard Schaefer. We work together beautifully. And Al Haymon has proven that my assessment of him as a real, straight shooter and a good guy are correct. He came through."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/02/0...-shane-mosley/
        well well....he finally signed....i guess floyd has now started acting like a man and decided to fight

Comment

I will eat my words...Wow. This is unexpected. I will be the 1st to say Floyd deserves credit.

Comment

Thanks my friend. This post just made my day.

Comment

*Breaking News*

the fax machine is broke

Comment

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldokes View Post
                  I will eat my words...Wow. This is unexpected. I will be the 1st to say Floyd deserves credit.
                  You godamn right. My boy ducks no man.

Comment

as I said earlier, I was NEVER worried about him NOT signing.

Comment

Working...
                    X