Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are *****s Bitter towards known sportscasters/writers who believe PAC's the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie malignaggi "if pacquiao beats cotto i think he's the best of all time".

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      Paulie malignaggi "if pacquiao beats cotto i think he's the best of all time".

Less than Mediocre boxer Paulie need to make himself believe that PAC is on some kind of illegal enhancements. Or the more that he will feel that he's all crap.

Comment

The only guy thats not just expressing his opinions but truely licking the frosting off his lips from the manny ******* is ronnie nathanielz

Comment

Sportswriters, gettin paid for an opinion. So...

Comment

i dont know if you all noticed this but in the fight where pac got knocked out for the first time, ronnie was one of the commentators... its weird that he can be such a nuthugger after he saw him get knocked out like a girl from a body shot. I'm a floyd fan but those 2 knockouts I can discount because manny was still so young and floyd was still an amateur at that age and weight. but ronnie has no credibility at all

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Because this *****s doesn't want anyone to praise pac, they only want every people should praise floyd, they only want every attention to be at floyd. LOL. Too much jealousy really. nyahahhahaha.

To all the *****s let me remind you,

MANNY PACQUIAO = FIGHTER OF THE DECADE.

NYAHAHAHAHA
              lol...........................

Comment

Working...
              X