Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Knew in The First, Alexander Isn't on My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Knew in The First, Alexander Isn't on My Level

WBO and WBC junior welterweight champion, Tim Bradley, shared his thoughts concerning his HBO televised, Jan. 29, unanimous, technical decision victory that dethroned southpaw WBC titlist Devon Alexander and may have set him up with bigger and better opportunities.

[Click Here To Read More]

The way he smiled after the round, it was obvious. He went in with "This is pathetic" lol

Comment

If he wasnt on your level than why did you headbutt him 5+ times in the fight? And headbutt your last 6 opponents all causing cuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        The way he smiled after the round, it was obvious. He went in with "This is pathetic" lol
        true.....Tim didn't look bothered at all in there

Comment

yeah, after bradley landed that first butt and the ref didn't say nothing he knew the fight was easy street

Comment

Funny thing is I knew it as well,Devon looked timid and like a fish out of water..Bradley imo dominated Devon I found myself looking hard for a rd to give to him..

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
              yeah, after bradley landed that first butt and the ref didn't say nothing he knew the fight was easy street
              You should re-watch the fight it was Devon who landed two butts first in the first rd..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                exactly. Timmy was smiling his way back to the corner after the first round. Alexander didn't come to fight. He knew he was gonna get beat. The cut was just a good excuse to shadow his pathetic performance.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  You should re-watch the fight it was Devon who landed two butts first in the first rd..
                  haha! what's funny is that you actually think devon was the one who caused the butts, but bradley's the one who's constantly butting every opponent he's recently faced

the man brags he's "reckless" so that should tell you everything you need to know regarding his butts

Comment

I've read that some writers feel that since Tim Bradley is a smaller guy, he has to charge in quickly with his shots; that makes sense.

Nonetheless, with all the headbutting, I have to say that I'm not particularly excited to see him fight in the future. (Except, of course, his likely summer battle with Khan for 140 pound supremacy)

Comment

Working...
                    X